Air date: June 3, 2001
Important things that happened
- Tsukasa proposes to the police officials to dismiss the current G3 Unit members since he learned the whole crew mainly focus on investigating the Unknowns killing people possessing supernatural powers rather than formulating a way to utilize the G3 System properly.
- Houjou recognizes the pickle sandwich from Hikawa's meal. He reexamines the evidences from Hanamura's murder case, deducing Tsukasa was the one who killed Hanamura but not the Hydrozoa Ignio Unknown. Houjou decides he must bring Tsukasa to justice despite this man saved his life in the past.
- Houjou remembers Tsukasa offered him pickle sandwiches on the day when he tried to arrest the culprit. The recipe was originally created by Tsukasa's little sister, Saori, before her death.
- Hanamura was the lover of Saori. At one point, she decided to break up with him which led Hanamura to kill her in revenge. Since the murder, Hanamura would take the pickle sandwich recipe to open the Hanamura Bakery shop. Tsukasa vowed to kill Hanamura due to lack of witnesses and the lost of his beloved little sister.
- Tsukasa questions Houjou how he was able to catch him as Hanamura's killer. Houjou responds to him that not just the pickle sandwich, but the killer was a left-handed man. Tsukasa became left-handed after he was shot in the right arm to protect Houjou. Hanamura was a right-handed man, so naturally his watch should be on his left hand. Tsukasa made a mistake by placing Hanamura's watch on the right hand while clearing traces from the crime scene.
- Tsukasa admits he betrayed his own ideals for his own personal vendetta, but he never regrets killing Hanamura as well as saving Houjou's life. He goes to surrender himself for the crime he committed with Houjou accompanies him.
TV Asahi site
- Hydrozoa Ignio (ヒドロゾア・イグニオ)
- Voiced by: Satou Masaharu (佐藤正治)
- Lord: Hydrozoa Lord
- Motif: Hydrozoa
- Killing Method: Generates a lighting bolt that hits the victim, causing the victim to spontaneously combust and burn to death.
List of Guests in Agito
- Naruto fortunetelling is introduced at the ramen-cart that Kouno regulary goes. The boss does fortunetelling for the whole G3 Unit crew, but Omuro has nothing. Obviously, the fortunetelling is merely a bogus. If the boss has supernatural powers, the Unknowns would have gone after him.
- The ideal that Tsukasa taught Houjou was "Eliminating all bias and going straight for the truth", which Houjou is able to painfully exercise by confronting Tsukasa about Hanamura's murder. Tsukasa remarks that he saved a good cop.
- The OP sequence is changed slightly to add the Tornader and Agito's Storm/Flame Forms.
Kamen Rider Agito 19 Transcript
note: site below is no longer accessible.