Air date: July 5, 2009
Important things that happened
Setting: DiEnd's World
- In the past, Kaitou worked for Fourteen to eliminate people who sided with the Kamen Riders. Fourteen had Junichi captured and brainwashed as a message of telling Kaitou that he outlived his usefulness.
- Denizens of DiEnd's world are released from Fourteen's control after his defeated. Unfortunately, Junichi was never brainwashed, but has been acting on his volition to bring order and control to the world.
TV Asahi site
- Darkroaches (ダークローチ)
- A group of Undeads working for Jashin Fourteen in DiEnd's World.
- Jashin Fourteen (邪神１４)
- An Undead who is the ruler of the DiEnd's World.
TV Asahi site
Please click ディエンドの世界 in the link above.
- Kaitou Junichi / Kamen Rider Glaive - Kuroda Yuuki → 海東純一 / 仮面ライダーグレイブ - 黒田勇樹
- Miwa Haruka / Kamen Rider L'arc - Mitsuya Yoko → 三輪春香 / 仮面ライダーラルク - 三津谷葉子
- Magaki Shin / Kamen Rider Lance - Sugiura Takao → 禍木 慎 / 仮面ライダーランス - 杉浦太雄
- Jashin Fourteen - Itou Takashi → 邪神１４ - 伊藤高史
- Kamen Ride: Decade
- Final Kamen Ride: Decade
- Hibiki Kamen Ride: Armed
- Final Attack Ride: Hibiki
- After Junichi revealed his true intentions, it is assumed that he had already joined Fourteen earlier than Kaitou. When Fourteen turned on Kaitou, footage of Junichi being brainwashed was merely an act.
- 23:26 - "The samurai sentai authorized by providence" - wrong font, Decade font instead of Shinkenger font.
Kamen Rider Decade 23 Transcript