Ninninger Shinobi no 44
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shinobi no 44|
Final Battle! The Last Ninja's Ordeal
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||January 17, 2016|
|Fan Rating||... / 5|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 43||Final Battle! The Last Ninja's Ordeal
|Shinobi no 45 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Ghost 14|
|Ninninger VS Toqger >>|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Nakao Ryusei (中尾隆聖)
- Height: 8.0cm (Girth of Ogres Height 48.0m)・Karakuri Body: 200cm
- Weight: 0.94kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 535.2t)・Karakuri Weight: 223kg
- Object: N/A
- Likes: Style
- Favorite place: Karakuri Body Cockpit
- Attack Power: ★★★☆☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★★★★★
- Mistaken Call: ★★★★★
- Paddington Movie
- Higashimaru Udon Soup
- 5th Ninninger G-Rosso Show
- McDonald's Happy Set Mario
- Jyuohger Promo 4 and Premiere meeting promo
- Ninninger VS Toqger Promo
- Ghost Junction
- Sealing Shurikens in Ninninger hands: 38, In Kyuuemon's: 1
- Looks like there's a error in the captions for Yakumo's spell. Instead of a ne it should be a na, since it's "Naare" or "Become" backwards.
- There's foreshadowing of Tsugomori's true identity early in the episode. There's a point of view shot for Tsugomori where he's looking up at the Ninningers, who don't notice him.
- In the same scene, Tsugomori talks of crushing the Ninningers under his feet. However, when the Ninningers discover he's tiny, Kinji talks about crushing Tsugomori under his feet instead.
- The end of the episode reveals that the Last Ninja is a tradition of patricide. Yoshitaka calls the previous Last Ninja "father" before he kills him.
- Kibaoni's castle is named Gajou which means "fang castle". Kiba/ga are two different Japanese ways of saying "fang".
- We learn that Izayoi Kyuuemon's real name is Kibaoni Kyuuemon Shingetsu.
- Izayoi literally means the 16th night which is the first night after the full moon. In other words, the first night where the moon goes from its brightest to start becoming dark again.
- Shingetsu means "new moon" or when the moon is fully eclipsed by the Earth and is totally black.
- The original Kyuuemon (九衛門) name meant "9 guards at the gate" which we thought was a reference to the 9 tailed kitsune.
- The new kanji for Kyuuemon 久右衛門 means "long time ago right guard at the gate".
Out of Episode Trivia
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 5 Red 3 Green 4 Yellow 4
- The previous Last Ninja is played by stunt actor Seike Riichi. Seike is Tsugomori's stunt actor in Ninninger.
- Young Yoshitaka is played by Sasano Shota, whose father is Sasano Takashi, who plays the older version of Yoshitaka.