Ninninger Shinobi no 30
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shinobi no 30|
The Ninja School is Targeted!
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||September 20, 2015|
|Fan Rating||3.83 / 5|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 29||The Ninja School is Targeted!
|Shinobi no 31 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Drive 47|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Hamada Kenji (浜田賢二)
- Height: 190cm (Girth of Ogres Height 45.6m)
- Weight: 201kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 482.4t)
- Object: N/A
- Likes: Sugar
- Favorite place: Underground
- Attack Power: ★★☆☆☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★★★★☆
- Parasite: ★★★★★
Izayoi-style Ninpou (十六夜流忍法)
- Kisei no Jutsu (寄生の術, Parasite Technique)
- Maboroshi Arijigoku no Jutsu (幻蟻地獄の術, Phantom Antlion Technique)
- Wonder Morning Shot
- Ninninger Theatre G-Rosso Unmasked Show
- The pun this week is the word ari, which means "ant". Kuroari will emphasize the ari part of arigatou or say "ari" which is a configured form of the verb "aru".
- Ants normally aren't associated with parasites, but parasites show up a few times in Kuroari's profile. Kuroari's ability to control Ise might be a reference to the Cordyceps fungus. This fungus takes over ant minds and turns them into zombies that serve the fungus' need. Cordyceps appears in popular media in such things like the game The Last of Us or the TV show X Files.
- Kasumi consults ja.m.arcadia.org when looking up the Ise-style ninjas.
- Ise Kiroku is an homage to Ise Daiki the singer for the Ninninger ending song. The Dai and Ki are swapped, and the Dai (大) is replaced by Roku (六) since the kanji look similar.
Out of Episode Trivia
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 3 Red 6 Green 5 Yellow 2
- Super Hero Time intro with Drive this week.
- Ise is played by Baba Ryouma who was Blue Buster on Go-Busters.
- Kuroari's voice, Hamada Kenji, also voiced Kamen Rider Poseidon and Engine Gunpherd.