Ninninger Shinobi no 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shinobi no 08|
The Nekomata that Leapt Through Time!
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Original air date||April 19, 2015|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 07||The Nekomata that Leapt Through Time!
|Shinobi no 09 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Drive 26|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Seki Tomokazu (関智一)
- Height: 204cm (Girth of Ogres Height 49.0m)
- Weight: 240kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 576.0t)
- Object: Watch
- Likes: 7:30
- Favorite place: 伊賀崎忍術道場
- Attack Power: ★★★☆☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★★★★☆
- まきもどし: ★★★★★
- Has the ability to travel through time.
- Kana - Okada Azusa → カナ - 岡田あずさ
- Mariko - Tanaka Hinako → マリコ - 田中日奈子
- Young Takaharu - Kusumi Kento → 少年天晴 - 久住健斗
- Young Fuuka - Watanabe Ami → 少女風花 - 渡辺杏実
- Voice of the mystery ninja - Tawada Hideya → 謎のニンジャの声 - 多和田秀弥
- The episode title might be a reference to the movie The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.
- Fuuka and Nagi go to West Torimidai High School (鳥見台西高等学校). Torimidai means "bird-watching platform".
- Apparently Fuuka and Takaharu used to play hide-and-seek a lot at the Ninjutsu Dojo. He mentions it early on and it's confirmed when they go in the past.
- Both Takaharu and Fuuka in the past count up to 50 when playing hide-and-seek.
- Fuuka ends a sentence with "perhaps" the way her father and brother do.
- The new Ninninger appears at the end of this episode briefly along with his mecha.
Out of Episode Trivia
- Writer signature - The episode is full of the words cat(neko) and again(mata) that pun on the monster's name, Nekomata.
- He also rhymes tokei(clock) with hottokei(leave alone).
- Takaharu describes the Ninnin Game before the episode begins.
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 4 Red 3 Green 5 Yellow 4
- The new Drive Junction appears after this episode.