Ninninger Shinobi no 20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shinobi no 20|
The Chouzetsu! Lion Ha-Oh!
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||July 12, 2015|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 19||The Chouzetsu! Lion Ha-Oh!
|Shinobi no 21 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Drive 37|
Important things that happened
Joukyuu Youkai Nue
- Voiced by: Iwasaki Masami (岩崎征実)
- Height: 200cm (Girth of Ogres Height 48.0m)
- Weight: 247kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 592.8t)
- Object: Toolbox
- Likes: Bananas
- Favorite place: Home Depot
- Attack Power: ★★★★☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★★★☆☆
- Breaking things: ★★★★★
- Has a monkey theme. Ends a lot of his lines with "de gozaru", which is a pun on the word "ape/saru". When he dies, he says that he leaves/saru and when he dies in giant form, he talks about falling out of a tree.
Transformed using the Chouzetsu Shoubu Changer.
Lion Ha-oh Castle
Summoned with the Otomo Nin Shuriken Ha-oh.
The humanoid and true form of Shishioh.
- Saika Tetsnosuke the 22nd confirms that it was his father who built the Ninninger's Otomo Nin.
- Since Shishioh is a mecha, Kasumi adds -sama to the end of his name. Since she likes mecha stuff.
- When Shishioh tells Takaharu that they'll rampage together, the word "together/Otomo" is written in katakana the way Otomo Nin is, since that's what the word means.
- Pun - When Nue is defeated, he says he has "left". In Japanese, that word is "saru" which is a homonym for "monkey". He also inserts "saru" in other parts of his dialogue as well as has a monkey theme.
Out of Episode Trivia
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 3 Red 6 Green 3 Yellow 4
- Yamagata Yukio sings Chouzetsu Lion Ha-oh which is the theme song for the character he plays in this series. It's used as the battle music in this episode.