Ninninger Shinobi no 04
|Shinobi no 04|
Elephant Appears! Paonmaru!
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Original air date||March 15, 2015|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 03||Elephant Appears! Paonmaru!
|Shinobi no 05 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Drive 22|
|Super Hero Taisen GP >>|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Douzaka Kouzou
- Height: 192cm (Girth of Ogres Height 46.1m)
- Weight: 226kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 542.4t)
- Object: Refrigerator
- Likes: Oden (From a cart)
- Favorite place: The kitchen
- Attack Power: ★★★☆☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★★★☆☆
- Gluttony: ★★★★★
- Based on the dirt spider Youkai.
- Chou Nin Retsu Zan (Super Nin Violent Slash 超・忍烈斬！) - Akaninger slashes apart a group of enemies.
A Nin Shuriken that summons an elephant shaped mecha. "Paon" is the Japanese representation of the sound elephants make when they trumpet.
Has an Elephant Form and a Humanoid Form. In Humanoid Form, it has two cannons on its back.
ShurikenJin combined with Paonmaru. The Paon in the name is a long vowel in this combined form.
ShurikenJin wields two axes in this form and has a giant elephant head for its chest.
Paoon Jet (パオーンジェット！) - An attack where it sprays with the trunk on its chest.
Its finisher is ShurikenJin Paoon Boomerang (シュリケンジン・パオーンブーメラン).
- The episode title is a pun on "zo" which is used at the end of a sentence for emphasis and "zou" which means "elephant".
- Grandpa says "let's pary now" (レッツ パーリィ ナウ！) in his flip book, which might be a reference to Sengoku Basara, where one character says that to mean "let's party now".
Out of Episode Trivia
- Nagi covers the instructions for the Ninnin game this time.
- Writer trademark - He makes a pun with cloud/kumo and spider/kumo.
- There's at least one instance of Takaharu using zou to mean elephant, but also as zo, the sentence ending particle that gives emphasis.
- CD present segment at the end of the episode.
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 3 Red 4 Green 3 Yellow 6