Ninninger Shinobi no 09
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shinobi no 09|
Ninjutsu VS Magic, a Big Battle!
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Original air date||April 26, 2015|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 08||Ninjutsu VS Magic, a Big Battle!
|Shinobi no 10 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Drive 27|
Important things that happened
- The powered up version of the Hitokarage. In Japanese, "one" is "hito" and "ten" is "ju".
- Their new catchphrase seems to be zouhyou which means "small fry, ordinary soldiers.". Another thing they cry out is hyappa which might be short for hyappan which means "all kinds of things".
- Voiced by: Yamazaki Takumi
- Height: 189cm (Girth of Ogres Height 45.4m)
- Weight: 222kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 532.8t)
- Object: Carpet
- Likes: Magic
- Favorite place: The floor
- Attack Power: ★★☆☆☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★★★★☆
- Magic P: ★★★★★
- From Wiki: "A Tsukumogami formed from a roll of cotton in Japanese myth. The Ittan-momen flies through the air at night and attacks humans, often by wrapping around their faces to smother them."
- Katou Harukaze - Ito Yuko → 加藤春風 - 伊藤裕子
- Voice of the mystery ninja - Tawada Hideya → 謎のニンジャの声 - 多和田秀弥
Otomo Nin Rodeomaru
Starninger's mecha. A blue humanoid robot with a star face. It can ride the Bison King Buggy and combine with it to form Bison King.
- Yakumo's mother continues the theme of weather names. She's Harukaze which means "spring breeze". She's Tsumuji's older sister.
- Yakumo calls his mother "Mommy" in English, something he's embarrassed about. In return, she calls him Cloud instead of Yakumo.
- The spells used by Ittanmomen are just the Japanese spelled backwards:
- Reena ni Mizune (レーナニ・ミズネ！) is "nezumi ni naree / Turn into a mouse"
- Daudora Taiha (ダウドラ・タイハ) is "haitara dou da / Spill it already"
- Reena ni Shiinomoketsu (レーナニ・シイノモケツ) is "Tsukemonoishi ni naree / Turn into a stone weight"
- Reena ni Uyoginni (レーナニ・ウヨギンニ！) is "Ningyou ni naree / Turn into a doll"
- Redomo ni Shidarifu (レドモニ・シダリフ) is "Furidashi ni modore / Return to normal"
- Renaa ni Meka (レナーニ・メカ) is "Kame ni Naare / Turn into a turtle"
- Reena ni Kiseka (レーナニ・キセカ) is "Kaseki ni Naare / Turn to stone"
- Yakumo's spell is Daudora Taiha ダウドラ・タイハ！ It's the same as Ittanmomen's spell for making people talk against their will.
- Roude Migaka (ローデミ・ガカ) is "Kagami Derou / Make a mirror appear"
- Gabi casts a spell on a Sealing Shuriken which has a different format than the other spells in this episode. His is more like Japanese Pig Latin with half the word being appended to the end of the word, then written backwards:
- Joutan kaiyou kenjuri inpuu (ジョウタンカイヨウケンジュリインプウ) becomes "fuu-in shuri-ken you-kai tan-jou / come to life Sealing Shuriken Youkai"
- Giikishi genji genja (ギイキシゲンジゲンジャ) becomes "Jaken jigen gishiki / cruel dimension ritual".
- The roll call this time is done in front of a projection on the wall behind them.
- Ikayoi calls Grandpa a tanuki, an animal famous for using magic to pull pranks on humans. This is ironic since Izayoi's theme is a kitsune, which is another animal that has a similar reputation.
- There are two possible references to Hurricaneger.
- Starninger's attack is Hurricane ja which is similar to how "Hurricaneger" is pronounced.
- When Ittanmomen turns into a giant, he says "I have become the wind" which is similar to the last line of the Hurricaneger theme song "Become the wind".
- We see Kasumi building a fake Finishing Shuriken, referring to her engineering background.
- At the end, Grandpa is working at his Oden cart, which is referenced in several episodes.
Out of Episode Trivia
- Writer trademark - The Youkai's base form is a carpet, and he performs magic. So he's a magic carpet, which Akaninger points out.
- Yakumo describes the Ninnin Game before the episode begins.
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 4 Red 4 Green 2 Yellow 5
- 09:05 - supposed to be Ittanmomen's style