Ninninger Shinobi no 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shinobi no 10|
Yeehaw! The Golden Starninger
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Original air date||May 3, 2015|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 09||Yeehaw! The Golden Starninger
|Shinobi no 11 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Drive 28|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Shioya Kouzou (塩屋浩三)
- Height: 202cm (Girth of Ogres Height 48.5m)
- Weight: 250kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 600.0t)
- Object: Power Shovel
- Likes: Boulders
- Favorite place: Quarry
- Attack Power: ★★★★☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★☆☆☆☆
- Strongman: ★★★★★
- From Wiki: They spell it Daidarabotchi and claim it means "giant".
- Risa (リサ)
- Risa's Mom
- Kinji Takigawa - Tawada Hideya → キンジ・タキガワ - 多和田秀弥
- Ninja Starburger (忍者スターバーガー)
- Star Swordgun (スターソードガン)
- Kaze no Jutsu (風の術) - Wind Technique, used by Starninger. When used, Starninger's device says Hurricane ja.
- Kaminari no Jutsu (雷の術) - Thunder Technique, used by Starninger. When used, Starninger's device says Thunder ja.
- Winning Rock Star - Shuriken Ninpou Ougi. When used, Starninger's device says Kaze Magic, The Attack, Hurricane Ja, Ninja Slash.
- Kinji Takigawa's name is finally announced in this episode. His name follows the American format where given name appears before family name.
- The Kin in Kinji means "gold". Takigawa is probably based on the kanji for "waterfall" and "river".
- On the whiteboard behind Tsumuji is a chart of Tonjutsu (遁術 The ninja art of escape).
- Kinji's Youkai Detector spells Yokai with no u.
- Kinji's "Let's go for a hunt" is suspiciously similar to the Monster Hunter slogan in Japan.
- The Japanese subs censor Starninger's "Hell yes!" by writing "Haa yaa" (ハ～ッ ヤッ) in the captions.
Out of Episode Trivia
- Nagi describes the Ninnin Game before the episode begins.
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 5 Red 2 Green 6 Yellow 3
- There's a Super Hero Time pre-episode segment with Drive (similar to the last one that aired?)
- There's also a new Drive Junction after this episode.
- The Ninninger Furikake has cards for the Ninningers with some names in English that differ from our own spelling. There's spaces in the Ninninger's individual names (AKA NINGER, AO NINGER) and ShurikenJin is spelled SHURIKENZIN. It also follows the Toei trend of writing out English in all caps to avoid lower case/upper case issues like occurred in Toqger's case.
- Kasumi "Not quite a hit, yet not quite a miss either, Fuuka-chan." (Atarazu to mo tookarazu desu ne, Fuuka-chan. 当たらずとも遠からずですね風花ちゃん。)