Ninninger Shinobi no 38
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shinobi no 38|
Does the Witch Girl like Yakumo?
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||November 22, 2015|
|Fan Rating||... / 5|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 37||Does the Witch Girl like Yakumo?
|Shinobi no 39 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Ghost 07|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Sato Setsuji
- Height: 191cm (Girth of Ogres Height 45.8m)
- Weight: 214kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 513.6t)
- Object: Army Knife
- Likes: Necklaces
- Favorite place: Chapel
- Attack Power: ★★★★☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★☆☆☆☆
- Snipping: ★★★★★
- Amikiri literally means "net cutter", which explains his obsession with cutting things in this episode. 
- Elena - Kobayashi Seiran → エレナ - 小林星蘭
- Ozu Tsubasa / MagiYellow - Matsumoto Hiroya → 小津翼 / マジイエロー - 松本寛
- MagiRanger Spell Announcer - Genda Tesshou (voice, uncredited) → 呪文音声 - 玄田哲章
- Nintendo 3DS Mario and Luigi RPG Paper Mario Mix
- Ken to Mahou no Logres (Listening to the boss)
- Happy Set Snoopy
- Tokyo Dome City Theatre G-Ross Round 4 (And Ultraman Buffet)
- Sealing Shurikens in Ninninger hands: 31, In Kyuuemon's: 1
- Yakumo's theme song is played during this episode.
- In the episode, they talk about Yakumo and Kasumi turning 20, the age which is considered a legal adult in Japan. They're both currently 19 years old. Takaharu is 20 already.
- Fuuka assumes that Kasumi will have her ceremony in January, so Kasumi must have a birthday then.
- Kasumi says Yakumo is having his with hers, so their birthdays might be relatively close to each other's.
- Yet another Yakumo episode about Yakumo in love with someone or someone in love with him.
- We learn that Yakumo's teacher is Tsubasa from MagiRanger.
- A non-vocal version of the MagiRanger theme plays near the end when Tsubasa is talking to the Ninningers.
- The spell that Tsubasa uses is accurate. Magiine Magiine was used in Stage 27.
- Yakumo goes out of his way to lie to Elena in ways that seem to compliment his ego. He tells her that he's the leader of a Mahou Sentai.
- Kinji left ominously in the last episode, but he returns in this episode saying he was training. Whether this is true or not isn't confirmed in this episode.
- Tsugomori tells Yakumo to come to Tsukimi Pass at dawn. Tsukimi Pass (月見峠) means "moon viewing pass". Which fits into the moon theme, since Gengetsu has the word "moon" in his name.
Out of Episode Trivia
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 5 Red 4 Green 4 Yellow 2
- In the end sponsor text, it calls Kasumi the "strongest ninja".
- This is Matsumoto Hiroya's first time playing Tsubasa since 2007's GoGo Sentai Boukenger VS Super Sentai. However, Matsumoto has appeared in Sentai recently as Jin Masato, a main character from Go-Busters.