OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
|OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders|
|Distributor||Toei Video (Retail)|
|Running time||93 minutes|
|Gross revenue||1.33 billion yen|
Kamen Rider 40th Anniversary Work
|< OOO Ep 27||Let's Go Kamen Riders
|OOO Ep 28 >|
|Part of Toei's 60th Anniversary|
The movie celebrates the 40th anniversary of Kamen Rider. It was originally supposed to premiere after the 1000th episode of Kamen Rider aired on TV but due to the Tohaku earthquake, the episode aired after the movie premiered in theaters.
- Listen world, this is Japan's heroes!!
OOO fights a trio of Mole Imagin and meets NEW Den-O after they fled into 1971. Ankh decides to use the train of time to get Medals in the past, but an accidental Cell Medal being dropped changes the timeline for the worse. Now OOO and NEW Den-O fights Shocker on two fronts.
- Kamen Rider Ichigou (仮面ライダー1号) - Fujioka Hiroshi
- He is the first Kamen Rider in existence. He and Nigou fight Shocker in 1971 and with their efforts in defeating Shocker allow more Kamen Riders to be born. In the altered timeline with the Shocker Greeed, he was defeated along with Nigou and brainwashed to become the strongest kaijin in Shocker.
- Kamen Rider Nigou (仮面ライダー2号) - Sasaki Takeshi
- He is the second Kamen Rider in existence. He and Ichigou fight Shocker in 1971 and with their efforts in defeating Shocker allow more Kamen Riders to be born. In the altered timeline with the Shocker Greeed, he was defeated along with Ichigou and brainwashed to become the strongest kaijin in Shocker.
- Kamen Rider OOO Tamashii Combo (仮面ライダーエターナル レッドフレア)
- The Combo with Taka, Imagin, and Shocker Medals. Tamashii means Soul in Japanese.
- Kamen Rider New Den-O Momotaros variant (仮面ライダーNEW電王 モモタケン)
- Momotaros transforms into a sword with a weight attached to a chain on the hilt.
- Great Leader of Shocker (ショッカー大首領) - Naya Goro
- He leads all of Shocker. He has two forms: a medusa with one eye and Rock Great Leader.
- Black Shogun / Hiruchameleon (ブラック将軍 / ヒルカメレオン) - Fukumoto Seizou
- He is the Shocker commander who gives the Cell Medal to the Great Leader of Shocker. He is able to hold off NEW Den-O without transforming into his other form. As Hiruchameleon, he is a combination of a leech and a chameleon with the ability to turn invisible.
- General Shadow (ジェネラルシャドウ) - Shibata Hidekatsu
- Commander of the Delza Army. He attacks OOO in the present and bested him. He leads the strike on the remaining Riders in the present day and captures OOO, NEW Den-O, and Ankh.
- Shocker Greeed (ショッカーグリード) - Ishikawa Hideo
- An artificial Greeed created by Shocker when they remodeled a Core Medal and brought it to life with a Cell Medal. It easily defeated Ichigou and Nigou in 1971 which allowed Shocker to rule the world for 40 years.
- Rider Kick
- Rider Double Kick
- Hino Eiji / Kamen Rider OOO - Watanabe Shu → 火野映司 / 仮面ライダーオーズ - 渡部秀
- Ankh - Miura Ryosuke → アンク - 三浦涼介
- Nogami Koutarou / Kamen Rider New Den-O - Sakurada Dori → 野上幸太郎 / 仮面ライダーNEW電王 - 桜田通
- Izumi Hina - Takada Riho → 泉比奈 - 高田里穂
- Naomi - Akiyama Rina → ナオミ - 秋山莉奈
- Owner - Ishimaru Kenjiro → オーナー - 石丸謙二郎
- Mitsuru - Imai Yuki → ミツル - 今井悠貴
- Naoki - Yoshikawa Fumiki → ナオキ - 吉川史樹
- Shigeru - Hayashi Roi → シゲル - 林遼威
- Nokko - Tsunematsu Yuri → ノッコ - 恒松祐里
- Adult Naoki - Sasaki Isao → 大人ナオキ - ささきいさお
- Black Shogun / Hiruchameleon - Fukumoto Seizou → ブラック将軍 / ヒルカメレオン - 福本清三
- Hidari Shoutarou / Kamen Rider W - Kiriyama Renn → 左翔太郎 / 仮面ライダーW - 桐山漣
- Philip / Kamen Rider W - Suda Masaki → フィリップ / 仮面ライダーW - 菅田将暉
- Fumen Master - Douki Hiroshi → 風麺のマスター - どうきひろし
- Kamen Rider Ichigou - Fujioka Hiroshi → 仮面ライダー1号 - 藤岡弘
- Kamen Rider Nigou - Sasaki Takeshi → 仮面ライダー2号 - 佐々木剛
- Kamen Rider V3, Zubat - Miyauchi Hiroshi → 仮面ライダーV3、ズバット - 宮内洋
- Kamen Rider Birth - Iwanaga Hiroaki → 仮面ライダーバース - 岩永洋昭
- Momotaros - Seki Toshihiko → モモタロス - 関俊彦
- Urataros - Yusa Koji → ウラタロス - 遊佐浩二
- Kintaros, Shadowmoon - Terasoma Masaki → キンタロス、シャドームーン - てらそままさき
- Ryuutaros, Garagaranda - Suzumura Kenichi → モモタロス、ガラガランダ - 鈴村健一
- Teddy - Ono Daisuke → テディ - 小野大輔
- Great Leader of Shocker - Naya Goro → ショッカー大首領 - 納谷悟朗
- General Shadow - Shibata Hidekatsu → ジェネラルシャドウ - 柴田秀勝
- Shocker Greeed, Ten-Faced Demon Llumu Qhimil, Inazuman - Ishikawa Hideo → ショッカーグリード、十面鬼ユム・キミル、イナズマン - 石川英郎
- Apollo Geist - Kawahara Kazuhisa → アポロガイスト - 川原和久
- General Jark - Kato Seizo → ジャーク将軍 - 加藤精三
- High Priest Darom, King Dark - Iizuka Shozou → 大神官ダロム、キングダーク - 飯塚昭三
- IkaDevil, Kamen Rider Amazon/Stronger, Kikaider - Seki Tomokazu → イカデビル、仮面ライダーアマゾン、仮面ライダーストロンガー、キカイダー - 関智一
- Riderman, Kamen Rider Black, Jaguarman, Shocker Combatmen - Ibuki → ライダーマン、仮面ライダーBLACK、ジャガーマン、ショッカー戦闘員 - 勇吹輝
- Mole Imagin 1 - Sasanuma Akira → モールイマジン1 - 笹沼晃
- Mole Imagin 2 - Takanashi Kengo → モールイマジン2 - 高梨謙吾
- Mole Imagin 3, Shiomaneking - Oda Hisafumi → モールイマジン3、シオマネキング - 小田久史
- O Scanner - Kushida Akira → オースキャナー - 串田アキラ
- GaiaMemories - Tachiki Fumihiko → ガイアメモリ - 立木文彦
- Kamen Rider OOO/Den-O, Momotaros - Takaiwa Seiji → 仮面ライダーオーズ、仮面ライダー電王、モモタロス - 高岩成二
- Kamen Rider Birth, Urataros - Eitoku → 仮面ライダーバース、ウラタロス - 永徳
- Kamen Rider New Den-O, Shocker Greeed - Watanabe Jun → 仮面ライダーNEW電王、ショッカーグリード - 渡辺淳
- General Shadow - Yokoyama Kazutoshi → ジェネラルシャドウ - 横山一敏
- Kamen Rider Ichigou - Fujii Yugo → 仮面ライダー1号 - 藤井祐伍
- Kamen Rider Nigou - Takada Masashi → 仮面ライダー2号 - 高田将司
- Kintaros - Okamoto Jirou → キンタロス - 岡元次郎
- Ryuutaros - Ogura Toshihiro → モモタロス - おぐらとしひろ
- Teddy, Apollo Geist - Kaneda Shinichi → テディ、アポロガイスト - 金田進一
- General Jark - Toei Fumiya → ジャーク将軍 - 藤榮史哉
- Rock Great Leader - Yabe Keizo → 岩石大首領 - 矢部敬三
- Great Leader of Shocker - Yokota Ryo → ショッカー大首領 - 横田遼
- Let's Go Rider Kick 2011
- Lyrics: Ishinomori Shoutarou
- Composer Kikuchi Shunsuke
- Arranger: Naruse Shuhei
- Singer: Kamen Rider Girls
- This is the first Den-O movie where neither Ryoutarou or Hana appear in any form.
- The title, "Let's Go Kamen Riders", is a homage to the title of the original OP, "Let's Go Rider Kick".
- Koutarou doesn't refer to himself as NEW Den-O just Den-O even though the original Den-O still exists.
- Cous Coussier in the alternate timeline is called Snack Amigo. It was a cafe where Kamen Rider Ichigou and members of Tachibana's racing club meet to discuss how to counter the current Shocker plan.
- The Shocker UN composes of Shocker and its offshoots, G.O.D., Geddon, the Delza Army, Gorgom, the Crisis Empire, and Museum. Only the Dogma Kingdom and its offshoot is the only enemy organization in the Showa era that doesn't appeared. Museum is the only Heisei enemy group to be in the Shocker UN with the Terror Dopant is seen sitting on board in the organization.
- When the Owner says that they are going to appear one minute before DenLiner's first trip to 1971, he says "Let's Go!" and looks directly at the camera like he's talking to the audience.
- The Kamen Rider Squad was in the movie was different from the original Squad in the TV show in two ways. One, it didn't have any female members and second, it wasn't formed until V3 appeared.
- When Ichigou and Nigou first appeared in 1971, the background music is the instrumental version of the original OP song.
- Black Shogun's appearance in 1971 is inconsistent with the original TV series. He didn't appear until after the original Shocker was defeated and reformed as GelShocker.
- How OOO was able to use a RideVendor in the altered timeline is a mystery since the Kougami Foundation doesn't exist. Also how Shingo was able to survive for an entire day since DenLiner departed on April 1 and returned the next day.
- Shoutarou and Philip's appearance in the movie is the only cameo from previous Kamen Rider series.
- Kikaider, Kikaider 01, Inazuman and Zubat aren't Kamen Riders but they are also Ishinomori Shotarou's creations. They appeared due to it being the 60th anniversary of Toei.
- During the song for the Tamashii Combo, it says "Rider Damashii" which means Rider Spirits. It's an indirect homage to the manga, Kamen Rider Spirits.
- The ED song, Let's Go Rider Kick 2011, is a direct homage to the original OP.
- During the credit roll, a series of credits were arranged in a picture of Kamen Rider Ichigou/Nigou.
The movie is most likely not canon.
- The Medals that Eiji has doesn't correspond to any time during the time of the movie or at any other points.
- It being an anniversary movie, most of the rules are thrown out of the window.
A series of 48 web shorts with 8 of them being released every Friday starting on March 11, 2011.
- 03:10 - "Cosette Arms" should be "Cassette Arms."
- 1:09:32 - "changed" should be "change"
- 1:16:35 - Not "oniisan" but "nii-san"
- 1:16:47 - clearly pronounced "Z" instead of "Zetto"
- 1:17:10 - Not "Zubatto finish!" but more like "Incident resolved!"