Kamen Rider OOO 48
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tomorrow's Medals, Underwear, A Grasping Hand
|Kamen Rider OOO episode|
|Action Director||Miyazaki Takeshi|
|Original air date||August 28, 2011|
|Kamen Rider OOO|
|< Ep 47||Tomorrow's Medals, Underwear, A Grasping Hand|
|Aired with Gokaiger Episode 27|
|Movie Taisen Mega Max >>
Final Episode >>>
Important things that happened
- Eiji absorbs the mass of Cell Medals to use for Putotyra's attack on Maki.
- Uva becomes the container for the Core Medals and as predicted, he goes out of control becomes a huge diamond object that transforms everything to Cell Medals and creates Trash Yummy.
- Using the Purple Medals for the Tajador Giga Scan, Eiji defeats Maki which causes all the Core Medals going into the void. Only Ankh's cracked Medal remains.
- Eiji resumes traveling, Hina and Shingo resume their lives, Gotou returns being a cop, and Date goes back to being a doctor abroad.
- Played by: Yamada Yusuke
- Height: 208cm
- Weight: 115kg
- Characteristics/Powers: 雷を自在に操る 雷撃
- Length: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Characteristics/Powers: 大量の屑ヤミーを生み出す。エネルギーを与えてグリードを復活させる治癒能力。エネルギーシールドによる防御。
- Date Akira - Iwanaga Hiroaki → 伊達明 - 岩永洋昭
Subforms / Combos / CLAW Unit
- The Episode Title is actually similar to the one in episode 01.
- The regular OP sequence is replaced with just the title screen and has OOO in it.
- Count the Medals after the title screen has the same background of Cell Medals instead of the regular background from the previous episode.
- This episode isn't numbered as 48, but as "Finale".
- Maki calls Ankh a bat, but it's a pun of Koumori which means bat or opportunist. He was referring to the latter as Ankh protected Eiji from Maki.
- Hina holds Eiji and Ankh's hands. It's similar to the end of OOO Wonderful, but this time Hina is the one who initiates the gesture.
- Perhaps the last bit of humanity in Maki, he gives his doll to Chiyoko which is dressed up as Maki.
- Satonaka wears an orange leather suit with a rather female punk hairstyle when helping Date and Gotou fighting the Trash Yummies.
- This is the first Heisei Kamen Rider series to have any cast from the following Kamen Rider series to appear in the last episode. In this case, Kengo and Yuuki from Fourze make a cameo at the end.
- The ballad version of Anything Goes is played during the episode. Ohguro Maki thought the song would work as a ballad especially watching the series it progressed. The single was released December 7, 2011.
Count the Medals
1 Cracked Taka
Cous Coussier Theme
The Director's Cut of both episodes 47 and 48.
- 12:16 - should be "Hino" not "Yo".