Kamen Rider Den-O 17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
That Person is Now! Past Too?
|Kamen Rider Den-O episode|
|Original air date||May 20, 2007|
|Kamen Rider Den-O|
|< Ep 16||That Person is Now! Past Too?
|Ep 18 >|
|Aired with GekiRanger Training 14|
Air date: May 20, 2007
Important things that happened
- Ryoutarou collapses again. Hana believes it's due to his burden of possessing four Imagins.
- Everyone's nervous and starts to argue about who should leave Ryoutarou.
- Ryoutarou fights Wolf Imagin on his own in Plat Form. During that, he bumps into the trenchcoat guy that is present on the scene every time an Imagin flies to the past and rampages.
- The trenchcoat guy's pocket watch is exactly the same as the one under the Milk Dipper's telescope. Ryoutarou identifies him as "Sakurai-san", Airi's fiance.
- Ryoutarou chases after trenchcoat guy, but the guy ran and got away.
- Wolf Imagin (ウルフイマジン)
- Voiced by: Hiyama Nobuyuki
- Legend: Little Red Riding Hood (赤頭巾ちゃん)
- Contract holder: Sawada Yuka
- Contract Wish: Wanted to be flooded with nostalgic memories.
- Way to fulfill: Eliminates the new students Sawada doesn't know in the high school, and collects the school items left behind for Sawada.
- Sawada Yuka - Mitsushima Hikari → 沢田由香 - 満島ひかり
- Ooyo sensei 大岩教諭 - 横江泰宣
- Nurse 看護師 - 松本江世
- Sawada's mother 沢田良子 - 角南範子
- Wolf Imagin - Hiyama Nobuyuki → ウルフイマジン - 檜山修之
- Airi makes special cabbage juice for Ryoutarou.
- The Milk Dipper does not have a lot of female customers apparently.
- Naomi seems pretty excited about the Imagins' fight to stay with Ryoutarou.
- Momotaros is chosen every time when they use Amidakuji (a method of lottery) to decide who should leave.
- Ryuutaros isn't worried about being forced out as he has his own DenLiner ticket.
- Ozaki Seigi brushes off the different Imagins personalities of Ryoutarou as "women have various faces, so men also have various of masks".
- Wolf Imagin possess Sawada Yuka after she parted ways with Ryoutarou, but Ryuutaros somehow knows that Sawada is possessed by an Imagin.
- Ryoutarou quit school before high school graduation.
- Debut of the Ending Theme "Double-Action Gun form".
- It's the first time that the contract holder's incident is resolved in the first episode in the two-parter.