Kamen Rider OOO 18
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Destruction, A Reason, Unagi Whip
|Kamen Rider OOO episode|
|Original air date||January 16, 2011|
|Kamen Rider OOO|
|< Ep 17||Destruction, A Reason, Unagi Whip
|Ep 19 >|
|Aired with Goseiger Epic 47|
Air date: January 16, 2011
Important things that happened
- Kougami was the one who chose Date Akira to be Birth.
- Gotou pays Date a visit to learn about his characteristic.
- Rei has a second desire, but she decided to stop it from happening.
Stag Beetle Yummy
- Voiced by: Hiyama Nobuyuki (檜山修之)
- Height: 205cm
- Weight: 109kg
- Based on a stag beetle, it splitted off from the Rhino Beetle Yummy due to Shiratori Rie's second desire which involves destroying something. Like the Rhino Beetle Yummy, it has a hard body as well.
- Date Akira - Iwanaga Hiroaki → 伊達 明 - 岩永洋昭
- Shiratori Rie - Okano Maya → 白鳥梨恵 - 岡野真也
- Hashimoto Masaru - Takahashi Mitsuomi → 橋本 勝 - 高橋光臣
- 島田ミホ - 半田 杏
- 花嫁 - 宮本京佳
- Stag Beetle Yummy - Hiyama Nobuyuki → クワガタヤミー - 檜山修之
Subforms / Combos / CLAW Unit
- The Episode Title refers to Shiratori Rie's second desire, love for the reason behind the desire, and the Unagi Medal's ability.
- Gotou feels regret for losing his chances to become Birth.
- It is implied that Date lives in Maki's lab.
- Birth's equipment has the ability to magnetize Cell Medals but is unable to magnetize a Core Medal.
Count the Medals
2 Taka, 1 Tora, 1 Batta, 1 Lion, 1 Cheetah, 1 Kuwagata, 1 Kamikiri, 1 Unagi, 1 Gorilla
Cous Coussier Theme