Kamen Rider Fourze 32
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Super Space Sword
|Kamen Rider Fourze episode|
|Original air date||April 22, 2012|
|Kamen Rider Fourze|
|< Ep 31||Super Space Sword
|Ep 33 >|
|Aired with Go-Busters Mission 09|
|<< Super Hero Taisen
Climax Episode >>>
Air date: April 22, 2012
Important things that happened
- Gentarou comes back to life thanks to the Cosmic Switch. It gives him the ability to transform into Cosmic States, giving him the powers of all 40 Switches at once, plus an ability similar to Virgo Zodiarts's.
- Ryuusei has Meteor taken away from him again. Aries revives Jirou, who turns off the Switch, but quickly falls back into a coma after learning what Ryuusei had to do to save him. Losing Jirou again, Ryuusei realizes he sacrificed his friend Gentarou for no reason. He saves the Kamen Rider Club and his classmates from Subaruboshi by fighting the Dustards bare-handed. Gentarou saves him and forgives him. He's allowed back into the club and is Meteor again, his identity still a secret to Oosugi.
- Aries Zodiarts is defeated, his Switch given to Gamou by Virgo.
- Yamada Tatsumori - Kawahara Kazuma → 山田竜守 - 川原一馬
- Shirakawa Mei - Natsui Runa → 白川芽以 - 夏居瑠奈
- 刈 谷 - Shimegi Enoku 標永久
- 網 島 - Kawabata Isshi 川畑一志
- After Gentarou dies, the scene in the warehouse become progressively dustier. Perhaps this is done on purpose to show how the world has fallen apart with the lead character dead.
- Tachibana reveals himself to the Rider Club for the first time. Kengo realizes that Tachibana was the one who gave him the Switch that took him to the Rabbit Hutch. Tachibana also gives a clue about his identity when he tells Kengo to look at the exterior of Rabbit Hutch for a clue on how to revive Gentarou.
- When Kengo finds the writing carved into the wall, it's covered in dust. Since the moon has no atmosphere or wind, there shouldn't be any dust covering the wall unless someone put it there.
- More Bruce Lee references. Ryuusei's flying kick against Aries during the execution scene is very much like Bruce Lee's.
- In the afterlife scene, Gentarou is seen standing in what appears to be a golden river. On one shore is the silhouette of his parents, on the other is Kengo. This is probably a reference to the Sanzu River, which the Japanese believe the dead must cross to enter the afterlife.
- When Gentarou catches Ryuusei, the scene momentarily flashes to show Kengo nonchalantly walking into the scene, swinging his briefcase. It's a pretty good bit of subdued visual acting.
- Ryuusei finally does the friendship handshake with Gentarou.
- In 31-32, Gentarou says to Aries a few times that he will "Wake him up."
- First time that "Cosmic Mind" is played. Gentarou also says the Cosmic States catchphrase for the first time, "Using our bond, we will grab on to space!"
- Tomoko is the one at the end who hands Ryuusei his MeteorDriver.
The Director's Cut of both episodes 31 and 32.