Kamen Rider Fourze 34
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Struggle Over Heaven's Hole
|Kamen Rider Fourze episode|
|Original air date||May 6, 2012|
|Kamen Rider Fourze|
|< Ep 33||Struggle Over Heaven's Hole
|Ep 35 >|
|Aired with Go-Busters Mission 11|
Air date: May 6, 2012
Important things that happened
- Libra destroys the circle monument.
- Shun completes his puzzle. It says "Kiyomizudera Temple" although dera/tera means "temple", so the "temple" part is redundant. The "temple" part is redundant.
- Kengo reveals that his father designed the symbols on Fourze's modules after the four control point symbols in Kyoto.
- Leo reveals that Libra doesn't have the Supernova ability.
- Libra is defeated by Fourze, but before being hit by the final attack he vanishes. At the very end, Libra succeeds in destroying the last monument.
- Hayami appears in Gamou's room with Virgo. For his defeat, Gamou tells Virgo to send him to the Dark Nebula. However, at the last moment, Libra develops his Supernova ability, the Laplace Eye. He sees that Gamou will become the Sagittarius Horoscopes. Gamou allows Libra to stay.
- Switcher: Tatsugami Kou (立神 吼)
- Played by: Yokoyama Kazutoshi (横山一敏)
- Height: 242cm
- Weight: 213kg
- Professor Emoto Kuniteru - Yamagisa Hajime → 江本州輝 - 山崎 一
- Takamura Yukina - Akizuki Mika → 高村優希奈 - 秋月三佳
- Tatsugami Kou - Yokoyama Kazutoshi → 立神 吼 - 横山一敏
- Utahoshi Rokurou - Kazama Toru → 歌星緑郎 - 風間トオル
- Hayami Kouhei - Amano Hironari → 速水公平 - 天野浩成
- Virgo Zodiarts - Tanaka Rie → ヴァルゴ・ゾディアーツ - 田中理恵
- After panning back to Libra after the handshake of friendship, Yuuki is seen holding a rock over her head, as if to throw it at Libra. She tosses it aside when it becomes obvious that Gentarou is about to transform into Fourze.
- Kengo notices that Sakuta refers to him as "Kengo" instead of "Utahoshi-kun". Sakuta admits that he was just pretending when he first joined, but has dropped the act now that they know the truth.
- Libra's Supernova ability, the Laplace Eye, refers to the Laplace Demon. An intellect that knows the movement of every molecule, thus being able to know the past and future of everything.