Kamen Rider Fourze 20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kamen Rider Fourze episode|
|Original air date||January 29, 2012|
|Kamen Rider Fourze|
|< Ep 19||Transcendent Magnetism
|Ep 21 >|
|Aired with Gokaiger Episode 48|
Air date: January 29, 2012
Important things that happened
- Gentarou is able to use N and S Magnet Switches properly with the NS Magphone and becomes Magnet States for the first time.
- First instance of the police investigating the Zodiarts attacks at Ama High. Gamou uses his power of hypnotism to get the police off his back.
- It's revealed that Ama High actually owns the city.
- Switcher: Nomoto Jin (野本 仁)
- Played by: Ando Ryu (安藤 龍)
- Height: 237cm
- Weight: 221kg
- Nomoto Jin - Ando Ryu → 野本 仁 - 安藤 龍
- Egawa Rumi - Kato Yuki → 江川留美 - 加藤侑紀
- Hayami Kouhei - Amano Hironari → 速水公平 - 天野浩成
- Iseki Jirou - Yokohama Ryuusei → 井石二郎 - 横浜流星
- First use of the Screw Switch.
- First time that "Bounce Back" is played.
- 11:41 There’s a line that is said, but only has ‘but...’ subbed, when I hear them say something with ‘kawaii’ in the sentence, which is not shown in the subtitles below.