Kyouryuuger Brave 45
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No way, Dad! Silver's end
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger episode|
|Original air date||January 19, 2014|
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger|
|< Brave 44||No way, Dad! Silver's end
|Brave 46 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Gaim 14|
|<< Kyouryuuger VS Go-Busters|
Important things that happened
Transcendent Butterfly God Deboss
- Voiced by: Ookawa Tooru (大川透)
- Height: 214cm (In giant form: 53.5m)
- Weight: 184kg (In giant form: 467.5t)
- Emotion: N/A
- 成分: 昆虫、恐竜、根城、人間の感情、最新進化、など
- Composition: デーボステッキ、デーボストール、闇時計
- Deboss' ultimate form. Using human emotion, he has evolved this form to match humans. (Just as his previous form was evolved to match the dinosaurs.)
- His title normally would just mean Transcendent God, but the first kanji was replaced with the one that means "Butterfly". There is a butterfly design through his body.
New Chevalier of Sadness Icerondo
- Voiced by: Takeuchi Ryota
- Height: 205cm (In giant form: 51.3m)
- Weight: 175kg (In giant form: 437.5t)
- Emotion: 哀しみ
- 成分: 哀しみ、涙あふれるドームアイ、上回るアーマー、よせつけないメタルボディなど
- Composition: ガクブル楽譜、ぜつぼうしきぼう
- Started off as a man in a black cape. Eventually he forms the Deboss sorrow mask on his face, before he reveals his true form.
- He's first seen in the episode where he tries to kidnap Souji's father.
- A rondo is a musical refrain.
New Chevalier of Joy Killbolero
- Voiced by: Suyama Akio (陶山章央)
- Height: 204cm (In giant form: 51.0m)
- Weight: 178kg (In giant form: 445.0t)
- Emotion: 喜び
- 成分: 喜び、ウキャウキャ管楽器、ドカドカ頭お花畑、お祝いブラスバンド、など
- Composition: アッパラッパー
- Started off as a man in a white cape. Eventually he forms the Deboss joy mask on his face, before he reveals his true form.
- From wikipedia "Bolero is a genre of slow-tempo Latin music and its associated dance."
- Kiryuu Dantetsu - Yamashita Shinji → 桐生ダンテツ - 山下真司
- We learn that Torin's sword is named Feather Edge when he gives it to Souji. This makes sense, since Souji learned Torin's sword technique in previous episodes.
- Normally, Deboss' title Chouzetsu Shin would mean "Transcendent God". But the Chou kanji was replaced with the kanji from chouchou/butterfly. So it becomes Transcendent Butterfly God. Plus Deboss in this form has a butterfly motif.
- When Killbolero is introduced, he makes the sound "Rappapou" which is the Japanese way of representing trumpet sounds.
- Torin - "Because youth is the potential of the future."
- Since Luckyuro was fired in the previous episode, he ran away from Frozen Castle in this one. This explains why Candelira isn't in the episode, since she went after him.