Kyouryuuger Brave 25
What is this! The Deboss Army Nightmare
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger episode|
|Original air date||August 11, 2013|
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger|
|< Brave 24||What is this! The Deboss Army Nightmare
|Brave 26 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Wizard 47|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Miyata Kouki (宮田幸季)
- Height: 201cm (In giant form: 50.3m)
- Weight: 147kg (In giant form: 367.5t)
- Emotion: 楽しみ…？？？
- 成分: 羊、パジャマ、ゆりかご、など
- Composition: 爆炎ボンバー、低反発シールド、安眠ボンバー
- A pun on Akumu/Nightmare. His speech pattern is to append -moon to the end of his sentences.
- Katsuyama Rin - Fujisawa Reika → 勝山りん - 藤沢玲花
- Miyata Kouki also voiced Bakuryuu Triceratops on Abaranger and Datas on Goseiger.
- The manga Amy is reading is called Touchdown by Aoyagi Yuu. Probably a fake manga. She has five more volumes of manga on the table.
- Ian hits Daigo and Uchii with a paper fan, a standard gag item in Japanese comedy.
- The series continues to break Sentai tropes. This time the Kyouryuugers speed through their rollcall and start running before the explosions end, because they want to finish the battle before the wake-up drink wears off. Luckyuro was even caught off guard, since they didn't even see the "I'm gonna get wild" line.
- The end of the episode introduces a new emotion to the enemy structure as well as a new chevalier. Chevalier of Resentment Endolf.
Owari (the end), Owari (old name for western Aichi Prefecture, where Nagoya is)
There's an old saying 「伊勢は津で持つ津は伊勢で持つ尾張名古屋は城で持つ」 "Ise is supported by the harbor, the harbor is supported by Ise, Owari Nagoya is supported by castles." A basic interpretation is that Ise has a harbor, so many pilgrims can come to the temples. Because many people come to the temples, the harbor prospers. Nagoya has many castles, so people come to see them. Broadly speaking, it's a complaint by the people of the time that the castle dwellers weren't contributing to the overall prosperity of the area, but in context of this episode, Nossan's just talking nonsense cause he's so tired.