Kyouryuuger Brave 37
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revenge! Deboss Army Ghosts
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger episode|
|Original air date||November 17, 2013|
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger|
|< Brave 36||Revenge! Deboss Army Ghosts
|Brave 38 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Gaim 06|
Important things that happened
Returning Debo Monsters
- Debo Kibishiidesu (Brave 14) - Inada Tetsu
- Debo Supokoun (Brave 32) - Kusao Takeshi
- Debo Akkumoon (Brave 25) - Miyata Kouki
- At one point, Kibishiidesu (the teacher monster) calls Akkumoon a "rotten mandarin". This is a phrase that comes from the Kinpachi-sensei drama series, which is fairly famous. It means "good for nothing". 
- Akkumoon's reads from a giant textbook called Deboth Text Bragigas Volume.
- When their bodies are switched, Souji and Ucchii peform each other's finishers with no problem, since they're both swordsmen.
- Kibishiidesu didn't turn into a giant in his episode, so he gets excited about becoming on in this episode.
- osakimakkura (bleak future), osaki (switch), makura (pillow). Translated to Switching Pillow.
- yuurei (ghost) and iuirei (command)
- Ian and iaan (oh no)
- suteteko (men's underwear) and sutetekou (I should throw away)
- anshin (relax) and aan shinjirarenai (can't believe)