Kyouryuuger Brave 34
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revival! Bragigas Appears
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger episode|
|Original air date||October 20, 2013|
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger|
|< Brave 33||Revival! Bragigas Appears
|Brave 35 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Gaim 03|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Yanada Kiyoyuki (梁田清之)
- Height: 213cm (In giant form: 53.3m)
- Weight: 182kg (In giant form: 455.0t)
- Emotion: N/A
- 成分: カジキ、投網、大漁旗、漁船、など
- Composition: ガッ釣り竿、海鮮山モリ
- Name comes from Japanese word Tairyou 大漁 which means "big catch".
- ZyuDenchi 10
- A silver Brachiosaurus (ブラキオサウルス)
- Name comes from Brachiosaurus and Giga.
- Bragigas' humanoid form.
- Kiryuu Dantetsu - Yamashita Shinji → 桐生ダンテツ - 山下真司
- Ramirez / KyouryuuCyan - Robert Baldwin → ラミレス/キョウリュウシアン - ロバート・ボールドウィン
- Tessai / KyouryuuGray - Deai Masayuki → 鉄砕/キョウリュウグレー - 出合正幸
- MOTW is voiced by Yanada Kiyoyuki who was the El of Water on Agito as well as Yogostein on Go-Onger.
- Mentions the Land Devil Gadoma.
- When Tairyoun catches the fossil, he calls it a gedou, which is a Japanese fishing term for catching stuff that wasn't your target. It's the same word as the Gedou in Gedoushuu from Shinkenger.
- The liquid of the Secret Stones were Bragigas' tears. 13 of them captured the shards of the Guardians who died. The empty one that Ian had is just used for reviving Bragigas himself.
- It turns out that Tairyoun wasn't fishing for the Secret Stone, but actually some object with a pentagram on it.