Kyouryuuger Brave 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zandar! Gold Revives
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger episode|
|Original air date||April 21, 2013|
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger|
|< Brave 09||Zandar! Gold Revives
|Brave 11 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Wizard 32|
|Super Hero Taisen Z >>|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Matsuda Kenichirou (松田健一郎) and Nishiwaki Tamotsu (西脇保)
- Height: 204cm (In giant form: 51.0m)
- Weight: 166kg (In giant form: 415.0t)
- Composed of: Trilobyte (三葉虫)、 Anomalocaris (アノマロカリス)、 Opabinia (オパビニア)
- Attack: Camblade (カンブレード)
- Name comes from the Cambrian period (カンブリア紀).
- Torin states that Cambrima is Chaos' right-hand knight.
- The upgrade to the standard Zourima?
- When he talks, he says nuru ヌル at the end, which is the only thing the Zourima can say.
- Rippuukan Genryuu - Haruta Junichi → 立風館源流 - 春田純一
- KyouryuuCyan - Robert Baldwin → キョウリュウシアン - ロバート・ボールドウィン
- ZyuDenchi 16
- First used: Brave 10.
- A navy blue Seismosaurus (セイスモサウルス)
- Name comes from biyoon (to extend) and Seismosaurus.
- When Gabutyra uses it in Brave 10, his neck extends like a giraffe's.
- Video source for official name.
- ZyuDenchi 06
- Power first used: Brave 08
- A gold Pteranodon (プテラノドン)
- Name comes from Pteranodon and Gorogoro.
- Pteragordon's humanoid form.
- Lightning Afterglow
- Drice Lance - Souji uses Amy's weapon with his own to drill into the ground. Which he follows up with...
- Zakutor Slasher
- Nobuharu Double Bomber
- Para Shot
- Shield Lance Slasher - Souji adds to his weapon with Nossan's shield to form this weapon.
- Peerless Slashing Sword - Souji's attack with Shield Lance Slasher.
- Gabutyra Rock Burst Punch
- Thunder Cannon
- Zandar Thunder
- Side Flash 横一閃 - Pteraiden-Oh's finisher.
- Torin calls the Deboss 暗黒種, which means "dark species". Apparently the Deboss are a kind of species?
- Amy reveals her hidden skill in being able to program her TV recorder with her feet.
- They really gave Brave In a new meaning in this episode. Ramirez and Torin's spirits were captured in the ZyuDenchi and fired into Dogold's body.
- Despite being a samurai guy from hundreds of years ago, he uses English words in his transformation and attacks.
- When Utsusemimaru sees Daigo's face, he has a flashback to a man who looks like Daigo.
- Utsu's phrase "Iza jinjou" is part of an old phrase "Iza jinjou ni shoubu" いざ尋常に勝負. Apparently this phrase means "to fight bravely", making it the third way they've added the word "brave" to the series, this time with olden speak.