Kyouryuuger Brave 20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unluckyu! The Tanabata Windfall
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger episode|
|Original air date||July 7, 2013|
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger|
|< Brave 19||Unluckyu! The Tanabata Windfall
|Brave 21 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Wizard 42|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Morita Masakazu (森田成一)
- Height: 213cm (In giant form: 53.3m)
- Weight: 173kg (In giant form: 432.5t)
- Emotion: 喜び
- 成分: 七夕、竹、笹の葉、短冊、七夕飾り、など
- Composition: 竹林槍（チクリンやり）
- Known as the Deboss Prince of Stars.
- Name is based off the holiday Tanabata which occurs on July 7th, the episode air day.
- His power is granting people's wishes, since people write their wishes on cards and hang them from trees on this day.
- Secret move: Bamboo Leaf Finisher! (笹の葉殺法。) - Not really an attack, he just uses it to dodge. Luckyuro calls him on this fact.
- Bamboo Spear Slash 竹槍スラッシュ
- Spends the episode saying sara (sasa is bamboo grass) and take (bamboo) since wishes are hung on a bamboo tree.
- When he's revived as a giant, he shouts out "Bamboo" in English.
- Man (who wins the lotto) - Nakamura Kouryuu → 男 - 中村公隆
- Father - Kawashima Hiraku → 父 - 川島拓
- Son - Satou Ruiki → 息子 - 佐藤瑠生亮
- Rika's Teacher - Honda Mai → 教師 - 本多麻衣
There's also an uncredited father and daughter who appear in this episode, as well as the other teachers who are with Rika's teacher.
- Kiryuu Dantetsu - Yamashita Shinji → 桐生ダンテツ - 山下真司
- KyouryuuCyan - Robert Baldwin → キョウリュウシアン（声） - ロバート・ボールドウィン
- Fukui Rika - Tsunamoto Nanabi → 福井理香 - 綱本菜々美
Candelira's weapon and finisher:
- Kyahahalberd キャハハルバート (Kyahaha, sound of laughter)
- Dance of Delight! 喜びの舞！
- Shield Lance Slasher
- Fang Shot
- Windfall/Godsend in the title is Tanabota, which sounds a lot like the holiday Tanabata which occurs on July 7th which is the day this episode airs.
- We learn Daigo's father is named Dantetsu.
- Amy gets a perfect score on her German test, which Gentle was on her case about before.
- It's sort of fitting for Daigo to meet his father on Tanabata, since the myth behind it is about reuniting separated lovers.
- Naisho/secret and nai(de)shou/no way.
- Tanabata and tanabota/windfall. Yes, this episode title is Nossan's fault.
- Motemote/popular with ladies, mou te ga tsukerarenai/uncontrollable