Kyouryuuger Brave 40
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Good and Cool! It's Tough Being an Old Man
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||December 8, 2013|
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger|
|< Brave 39||Good and Cool! It's Tough Being an Old Man
|Brave 41 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Gaim 09|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Takagi Wataru (高木渉)
- Height: 205cm (In giant form: 51.3m)
- Weight: 159kg (In giant form: 397.5t)
- Emotion: 喜び
- 成分: 映画監督、キャメラ、フィルム、メガホン、など
- Composition: ガチンコカチンコ、ムービービーム
- On his pants are the English words "Action", "Cut" and "Coming Soon".
- Momozono Kimiko - Tomatsu Haruka → 桃園喜美子 - 戸松遥
- Kimiko's Mother - Orikasa Ai → 喜美子の母親 - 折笠愛
- Man - Morota Satoshi → 男 - 諸田 敏
- The title Ossan wa Tsurai Yo is a parody of Otoko wa Tsurai yo, a famous Japanese movie series (And one of the longest movie franchises in the world).
- Like Nobuharu, they both star a man who is unlucky with love.
- The episode title is "It's Tough to be an Old Man" while the movie title means "It's Tough to be a Man".
- Morota Satoshi is a toku director who does a lot of guest spots. He's most well-known for his role as a teacher on Fourze.
- Kimiko's mother is played by Orikasa Ai, who is also the voice actress for Luckyuro.
- At the start of the police movie parody, the song Abare Spirit Forever can be heard.
- Seike Keisatsu, the police movie that Amy was watching is itself a parody of Seibu Keisatsu 西部警察. A movie that was released in 1979.
- When Yuuko fights off the monsters, police sirens are heard in the background as she calls out "Emergency" and does the DekaRanger transformation pose. It's because her actress played the role of DekaYellow in DekaRanger. The other police stuff in the episode is also probably a nod to that.
- On the clapper board it says "The Candelira-sama marraige interview big plan!" It also says Scene 40 since it's episode 40.
- Candelira's human name, Kimiko 喜美子, starts with Ki/Joy (So in Japanese, both names start with the character ki). Her family name Momozono means "peach orchard".
- In episode 11, we know that the human whose form she based hers from is named Tsukishima Saki.
- Yuuko shows once more that she knows Nossan is in a sentai. She mutters it under her breath, but denies it when Nossan asks what she said. She does like Ucchii and Souji know though.
- Candelira uses her human form yet again. She's also been human in episode 11, and 28.
- Yet another voice actor for the show appears as an actor in it. In episode 28 Aigallon's voice actor appeared on camera for a role.
- Amy's feet powers again. In the flashback to Amy watching movies, she uses her feet to control the TV.
- During the school hooligan movie, Ucchii is wearing the same outfit as episode 13, when he tries to harass Souji's girlfriend.