Kyouryuuger Brave 12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kick some ass! The King and I
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger episode|
|Original air date||May 5, 2013|
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger|
|< Brave 11||Kick some ass! The King and I
|Brave 13 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Wizard 34|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Sugiyama Noriaki (杉山紀彰)
- Height: 212cm (In giant form: 53.0m)
- Weight: 172kg (In giant form: 430.0t)
- Emotion: Anger
- Composed of: Carp-banners(鯉のぼり)、Boy's Day dolls (五月人形)、 Kashiwa-mochi (柏餅)、 etc
- Attack: Carp mist (ス鯉霧)
- Speaks in archaic Japanese similar to Utsusemimaru but not quite as formal. He actually shows up in Ucchii's flashback in Brave 11.
- Name is a play on Boy's Day celebration (May 5th) (Tangonosekku 端午の節句).
- Tsuyoshi - 阿久津秀寿 → 剛 - 阿久津秀寿
- Child - 西田光貫 → 子供 - 西田光貫
- Child - 佐野代吉 → 子供 - 佐野代吉
- The combination of KyouryuuJin and Pteragordon.
- Allomerus Flame Brave Finish! Gabun Merameraan
- Secret Technique! Dust Cloud Burst! 土煙爆
- Parasa Shot
- Stego Shield
- Zakutor Slasher
- Direc Lance!
- Kentrospiker combined with Lightning Afterglow
- Raiden KyouryuuJin
- Adds wings to the KyouryuuJin. Finisher is Lightning Brave Finish (Inazuma Brave Finisher).
- Tangosekku says the phrase "Like a cicada to the flame." This is a play on the phrase 飛んで火に入る夏の虫, which is similar to "Like a moth to the flame." However, Tangosekku changes it to 飛んで火に入る空の蝉, using the kanji 空 and 蝉 from Utsusemimaru's name 空蝉丸, changing it to mean "Like a flying cicada flying into the fire."
- This episode aired on Children's Day (Formerly Boy's Day) in Japan. The koi streamers and kids wearing samurai armor are all a part of the celebration.
- Tangosekku is made of many Boy's Day traditional items, including kashiwa-mochi, which Utsusemimaru makes for the rest of the team at the end of the episode.
- First rollcall with all six members.
- The ending is special this time. It features footage of kids doing the dance in a corner of the screen.