Kamen Rider W 18
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Farewell N / My Friend is With the Wind
さらばNよ / 友は風と共に
|Kamen Rider W episode|
|Original air date||January 17, 2010|
|Kamen Rider W|
|< Ep 17||Farewell N / My Friend is With the Wind
さらばNよ / 友は風と共に
|Ep 19 >|
|Aired with Shinkenger Act 46|
Air date: January 17, 2010
Important things that happened
- Philip discovers Akane being the first one to obtain the Bird Memory. Both Touma and Yuuichi suffered from burning skin as a side effect of using a GaiaMemory because they don't have a connector.
- Kirihiko learns from Sonozaki Ryuubee that the distribution of GaiaMemories was meant to explore the mysteries behind the Earth's memories. Sonozaki Ryuubee wants to see how Akane maximizes the Bird GaiaMemory. When the GaiaMemory is strong enough, it would be useful for his future research on the Earth's memories.
- Kirihiko sees the Sonozaki family's plan as unacceptable, so he goes to save Akane from the Bird Memory.
- Kirihiko attempts to flee from the Sonozaki family with Saeko together. She kills him and takes the Nasca Memory for her future plans instead.
- Terui Ryuu makes his first appearance.
- Memory Owner: Egusa Akane (江草 茜)
- Played by: Konno Mana (今野真菜)
- Height: 278cm
- Weight: 119kg
- A Dopant with the ability to fly.
- Master of Barber "Kaze" - Ago Isamu → バーバー「風」のマスター - あご 勇
- Egusa Akane - Konno Mana → 江草 茜 - 今野真菜
- Fujikawa Touma - Kimura Haruki → 藤川統馬 - 木村遼希
- Young Kirihiko - Suzuki Ryu → 須藤霧彦 (幼少期) - 鈴木琉生
- Sudou Kirihiko - Kimisawa Yuki → 須藤霧彦 - 君沢ユウ
- Smilodon Dopant - Takato Yasuhiro → スミロドン・ドーパント - 高戸靖広
- CycloneTrigger = Trigger Bat Shooting
- Sonozaki Ryuubee says GaiaMemories can affect users to a certain degree.
- For underage users like Akane, they're brainwashed into getting too obessed in using a GaiaMemory.
- For adult users like Kirihiko, their bodies get damage from multiple uses and they can potentially die.
- Kirihiko thought GaiaMemories would create a better future for his beloved Futo city, but he did not foresee the devices taking innocent lives.
- Kirihiko gives his Futo-kun special key holder to Shoutarou before being killed by Saeko at the end. This probably signifies Kirihiko regains his humanity.
- The series uses the Matrix digital rain from the Matrix movies as the Earth's memories.
- The entire video has a problem of synchronizing the sub and the audio.
- 09:52 - Should be "Nasca".