Kamen Rider W 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Don't Lay a finger on the M / Duel with a Joker
Mに手を出すな / ジョーカーで勝負
|Kamen Rider W episode|
|Original air date||September 27, 2009|
|Kamen Rider W|
|< Ep 03||Don't Lay a finger on the M / Duel with a Joker
Mに手を出すな / ジョーカーで勝負
|Ep 05 >|
|Aired with Shinkenger Act 31|
Air date: September 27, 2009
Important things that happened
- Izumi Yuko loses her duel against the Money Dopant. The Dopant uses a coin to take her life energy.
- Before the wedding starts, Kirihiko is tested to see whether he is worthy to be part of the Sonozaki family.
- Philip uses W's GaiaMemories to challenge the Money Dopant.
- The Money Dopant uses the family term to distract Philip again, but Philip overcomes it by thinking Shoutarou and Akiko are replacements.
- The public credits W as Kamen Rider. Shoutarou and Philip give the full name as "Kamen Rider W".
Clay Doll Dopant
- Kaga Taizo - Gashouin Tatsuya → 加賀泰造 - 我修院達也
- Izumi Yuko - Senoo Yurie → 和泉優子 - 妹尾友里江
- Yuko's Father - Kyuutarou → 優子の父 - 九太朗
- Yuko's Mother - Kamimura Yoriko → 優子の母 - 上村依子
- Priest - Tony Cetera → 神父 - トニー・セテラ
- Santa-chan - Fukkin Zennosuke → サンタちゃん - 腹筋善之介
- Sudou Kirihiko - Kimisawa Yuki → 須藤霧彦 - 君沢ユウ
- HeatMetal = Metal Branding
- Shoutarou shares Philip's thought about his family when they're still W.
- Wakana is a Sonozaki family member, so she is the Clay Doll Dopant. That's probably why she tore Shoutarou's business card, thinking she doesn't need help from such local man for any emergency situations.
- The guests at the wedding ceremony are pretty much maids and other workers working at the Sonozaki household.
- Shoutarou challenges Money Dopant to play Old Maid. He wins the duel because he wears the DoubleDriver, allowing Philip to move his body.
- The final print of the wedding photo shows the entire Sonozaki family in their Dopant forms.
- 06:22 - missed “It hurts.”
- 07:22 - should be “Nasca Memory.”
- 09:32 - should be “Nasca”