Kamen Rider W 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
W Lookup / The One Who Makes the City Cry
Wの検索 / 街を泣かせるもの
|Kamen Rider W episode|
|Original air date||September 13, 2009|
|Kamen Rider W|
|< Ep 01||W Lookup / The One Who Makes the City Cry
Wの検索 / 街を泣かせるもの
|Ep 03 >|
|Aired with Shinkenger Act 29|
Air date: September 13, 2009
Important things that happened
- Togawa is found dead after he was abducted by the T-Rex Dopant.
- Shoutarou regrettably learns Marina is the T-Rex Dopant. Marina was a Windscale designer, but she was fired from her position. So, she bought the T-Rex Memory for revenge. Shoutarou persuades Marina to surrender to the police for her crimes, but she refuses and transforms into the T-Rex Dopant.
- Philip teases Shoutarou for being a half-boiled detective who uses personal feelings during work.
- Sonozaki Saeko is going to be married to a GaiaMemory businessman named Kirihiko. The entire Sonozaki family welcome Kirihiko to be part of the family and give him a GaiaMemory.
- Memory Owner: Tsumura Marina (津村真里奈)
- Played by: Yamauchi Meibi (山内明日)
- Height: 223cm
- Weight: 198kg
- A Dopant can cause massive shockwaves with its roars and can use debris to form a robotic T.
- Togawa Yousuke - YOH → 戸川陽介 - YOH
- Tsumura Marina - Yamauchi Meibi → 津村真里奈 - 山内明日
- Young Shoutarou - Kakazu Issei → 左翔太郎 (幼少期) - 嘉数一星
- Young Marina - Yagi Emiri → 津村真里奈 (幼少期) - 八木瑛美莉
- Wealthy Man - Karasawa Minken → 富豪の男 - 唐沢民賢
- Foreign Waitress - Jerry Terrasson → 外人ウェイトレス - ジェリー・テラーソン
- Watcherman - Nasubi → ウォッチャマン - なすび
- Sudou Kirihiko - Kimisawa Yuki → 須藤霧彦 - 君沢ユウ
- News broadcast - Iijima Hajime → ニュース - 飯島 肇
- T-Rex Dopant - Iijima Hajime (double role) → ティーレックス・ドーパント - 飯島 肇
- Smilodon Dopant - Takato Yasuhiro → スミロドン・ドーパント - 高戸靖広
- HeatMetal = Metal Branding
- During the transformation scene, Akiko does a few comedic gags. She covers her dress to prevent it from being blown up. Then when the camera returns to her, her hair is all twisted up in a funny manner.
- Akiko redecorates the Narumi Agency sign and changes hard-boiled into half-boiled.
- Shoutarou writes up his report on a typewriter like an old-school detective. In the foreground is a copy of The Long Goodbye.
- Shoutarou and Marina actions in the present are tied into their childhood. Marina is a designer who uses a feather theme; In the past, the hat she loses has feathers in it. Shoutarou tried to find the hat, but failed to, just as he failed to save Togawa.
- Before confronting Marina, Shoutarou dresses in mostly white, which was Narumi's style from the flashback at the beginning of the series. Psychologically, it was probably both a response to being called half-boiled in the previous scene, as well as done to give himself strength to turn in his childhood friend.