Kamen Rider W 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
S for Shudder / Daughter of a Famous Detective
Sな戦慄 / 名探偵の娘
|Kamen Rider W episode|
|Original air date||November 15, 2009|
|Kamen Rider W|
|< Ep 09||S for Shudder / Daughter of a Famous Detective
Sな戦慄 / 名探偵の娘
|Ep 11 >|
|Aired with Shinkenger Act 38|
Air date: November 15, 2009
Important things that happened
- Shoutarou berates Akiko for letting her client to get hurt. He elaborates to her that Narumi Soukichi would not tolerate for such act because his rule for being a detective is to fulfill a client's request.
- Kirihiko and Saeko learn Shoutarou is W. Saeko attempts to capture W again after her unsuccessful attempt during the Begin's Night event.
- Akiko gathers the Sonozaki household's family and servants to taste dessert, allowing her to find out the Sweets Dopant's identity.
- Sasaki dreamed to be a patissier, but she was forced to close her business due to being unpopular. Being the Sweets Dopant, she kidnaps Futo's famous pastry chefs; So that she is the only one to gain fame in making sweets while the kidnapped chefs are out of business.
- Shoutarou sees Narumi Soukichi in Akiko when she protects Mai and says the line: Don't lay a finger on my client!
- Asakawa Mai - Otoguro Elly → 浅川麻衣 - 乙黒えり
- Sugishita Katsuko - Kawamata Shinobu → 杉下克子 - 川俣しのぶ
- Shirotsuka Fukumi - Inoue Yoshiko → 城塚福美 - 井上佳子
- Head Chef Shindou - Okada Masanori → 新藤料理長 - 岡田正典
- Asakawa Yuuzo - Katou Man → 浅川勇三 - 加藤 満
- Sasaki Yukiko - Hamada Maha → 佐々木由貴子 - 濱田万葉
- Sudou Kirihiko - Kimisawa Yuki → 須藤霧彦 - 君沢ユウ
- HeatJoker = Joker Grenade
- Terror Dopant's aura makes Shoutarou panic.
- Some of the displayed pieces in the Futo Museum resemble to the Dopants that W fought previously such as Magma, T-Rex, Anomalocaris, and etc.
- 00:31 - The Terror logo is too small.
- 00:49 - should be “Nasca”
- 00:55 - The Taboo logo is too small.
- 01:34 - missed “What?”.
- 09:40 - should be “Sonozaki Ryuubee”, but translated as “Sonozaki Ryuubei”.
- 14:19 - The Sweets logo is too small.
- 14:57 - 15:04 - The logos are too small.
- 15:08 - Should be “Defeat him... dear.”
- 15:11 and 15:12 - The logos are too small.
- 15:12 - should be “Nasca”.
- 16:39 - The Sweets logo is too small.
- 18:15 - should be “Nasca Memory”.
- 19:44 - 19:48 - The logos are too small.
- 20:04 - “So, count up your crimes” doesn’t have a space between “up” and “your”.
- 20:39 - 20:59 - The logos are too small.