Kamen Rider W 16
Jump to navigation Jump to search
F's Afterglow / Get Your Partner Back
Fの残光 / 相棒をとりもどせ
|Kamen Rider W episode|
|Original air date||January 3, 2010|
|Kamen Rider W|
|< Ep 15||F's Afterglow / Get Your Partner Back
Fの残光 / 相棒をとりもどせ
|Ep 17 >|
|Aired with Shinkenger Act 44|
Air date: January 3, 2010
Important things that happened
- Kurata takes Shoutarou and Akiko as hostages to lure Philip out.
- Philip refuses to use the Fang Memory for battles because he lost control when he used it for the first time during the Begin's Night event.
- Philip accepts himself using the Fang Memory to fight Kurata. He continues to lose control during the battle. Shoutarou shares Philip's subconscious, finding the young man in the Planetary Bookshelves. Shoutarou encourages Philip that they're two in one Kamen Rider, Philip finally controls FangJoker.
Kamen Rider W FangJoker
- Memory Owner: Kurata Kenji (倉田剣児)
- Played by: Nishi Koichiro (西興一朗)
- Height: 250cm
- Weight: 280kg
- A Dopant who takes the Kamen Rider alias to commit robberies.
- Kurata Kenji - Nishi Koichiro → 倉田剣児 - 西興一朗
- Asou Fuyumi - Morishita Yuri → 麻生冬美 - 森下悠里
- Watcherman - Nasubi → ウォッチャマン - なすび
- Santa-chan - Fukkin Zennosuke → サンタちゃん - 腹筋善之介
- Nasca Dopant - Kimisawa Yuki → ナスカ・ドーパント - 君沢ユウ
- FangJoker = Fang Strizer
- LunaTrigger = Trigger Full Burst
- Saeko says Philip has obtained a transcript of the Earth. This probably means Philip have obtained some kind of power or knowledge that's beyond humans.
- 15:29 - Wrong translation. Should be “I see, this is when Philip gets scared”. (HD version)
- 15:46 - Missed "it". "Should be "Philip-kun, stop it!".
- 17:42 - Wrong stroke effect. The stroke effect is for Arms Dopant not regular human conversation.