Jump to navigation Jump to search
Heart Destruction 心滅
|Original air date||
March 17, 2006|
December 10, 2016 (HD Remaster)
|< Engraving||Heart Destruction 心滅||Little Girl >|
Air date: March 17, 2006
Important things that happened
- Ryuuzaki Karune turns out to be Barago and is taking Kaoru to the site where to summon Messiah.
- After Garo is being defeated by Kiba, Kouga is losing himself to anger as he went to saves Kaoru.
- Garo is overpowered by Kodama. After the time limit ends, Garo becomes a monster in attempt to become the Dark Knight.
- Zero cancels Garo's armor with the Garo Ken to save Kouga from the darkness.
- Arriving to find the Eastern Watchdogs gone, the three got given a body to enter by Barago, they approach the Western Watchdog. Though the Western Watchdog refuses to let Rei go, he reveals the vial he found at the Eastern Watchdog palace holds a disguise potion belong to the previous Ginga user.
- Back at the manor, while attempting to think up an image for the final page, Ryuuzaki Karune arrives to take Kaoru. By the time Kouga and Rei return to the manor, it turned out Ryuuzaki Karune was actually Barago as he spirits Kaoru off.
- Catching up to him, Kouga and Rei assume their armor to battle the Dark Knight Kiba before being defeated by him as he and his group take their leave to the site of Messiah's summoning.
- Driven to save Kaoru to the point of madness, Kouga is confronted by Kodama who drove him more to the deep end with remembering Jabi's demise.
- Rei arrives as Garo is overpowered by Kodama in his Demon Beast Armor form. However, when Garo exceeds the time limit, he becomes a monster and slaughters Kodama. Garo then climbs up, as Rei manages to snap him out of it before canceling the armor.
- Kouga thanks Rei for saving him from himself as the two proceed into the building.
The butler of the three Watchdog Priestesses of the East. He is able to assume the Demon Beast Armor form.
- Priest of the Western Watchdogs - Ishikawa Shinichirou → 西の番犬所の神官 - 石川伸一郎
- Barago - Kobayashi Kenichi → バラゴ - 小林健一
- Garm - Yoshino Kimika → ガルム - 吉野公佳
- Garo ~SAVIOR IN THE DARK~
- Boku wa Mada Koi wo Shite wa Ikenai (Garo Project version) - Kouga and Kaoru scenes
CM (HD airing)
- Garm is named after the Norse dog of Hell, Garm/Garmr. So both versions are named after dogs of Hell, just from different mythologies.
- The Western Watchdogs priest mentions that his knight was assassinated by Kiba. In Kiba ~Side Story of the Dark Knight~ we learn that knight was Bado, the Knight of Wind and Clouds.