Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Original air date||
December 16, 2005|
September 17, 2016 (HD Remaster)
|< Puppet||Game 遊戯||Taiga >|
Air date: December 16, 2005
- The trickster Horror Dantarian lures people to play his coin game but, when they lose in his fixed games, he devours their soul.
- Dantalian tries this trick on Kaoru and takes her soul.
- After facing off against Zero, Kouga encounters Dantarian and competes in his games to recover Kaoru's soul.
- He eventually succeeds, destroying Dantarian and reuniting Kaoru's body with her soul.
A neon-green stag beetle Horror that possesses a con artist gambler named Kunugi Reijirou, tricking people to play a fixed coin game and after they lost, sealed their souls inside a coin.
- Dantarian - Homono Masashi → ダンタリアン - 濱野雅嗣
- Suzumura Rei
CM (HD airing)
- Schick Hydro Premium
- Tokyo Disney Resort for adults
- Town Work with Matsumoto Hitoshi
- Koe Koi Matsubara-kun
- Wonda Morning Shot - Biking with the kids
- au Smart Phone
- Suntory Whiskey - Kaku-Highball & Kara-age
- Dragon Quest Hoshi Dora - Doradachi
- Morinaga BAKE - Creamy Cheese, Princess song by miwa
- Reijirou says the human soul weighs 21 grams. This is based on the experiments of MacDougall who weighed people before and after death, supposedly finding a difference of 21 grams, which he claimed was the soul leaving the body.
- Apparently Zaruba detects things by their souls. Since Kaoru's body has no soul at the end, he wasn't able to tell which was the real one.