Kamen Rider Zero-One 05
Jump to navigation Jump to search
His Passionate Manga Way
|Kamen Rider Zero-One episode|
|Action Director||Watanabe Jun|
|Original air date||September 29, 2019|
|Fan Rating||4.19 / 5|
|Kamen Rider Zero-One|
|< Ep 04||His Passionate Manga Way
|Ep 06 >|
|Aired with Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger 28|
Important things that happened
- Target Humagear Name / Profession: Morifude G-Pen/Mangaka Assistant
- Played by: Tokuzumi Koutarou (徳角浩太郎)
- Height: 228.6cm
- Weight: 162.0kg
- Characteristics: Vicarya (An extinct shellfish species)/Heavy shell armor/Drills
- Ishizumi Chouichirou - Katsuya → 石墨超一郎 - 勝矢
- Morifude G-Pen - Tokuzumi Koutarou → 森筆ジーペン - 徳角浩太郎
- Mangaka Assistant - Yajima Yakumo → マンガ家アシスタント - 矢島八雲
- Kanazawa Seine - Miyama Karen → 香菜澤セイネ - 美山加恋
- Tazawa Seiji - Okayama Hajime → 多澤青次 - おかやまはじめ
- Hiden Korenosuke - Nishioka Tokuma → 飛電是之助 - 西岡徳馬
- Nintendo Switch Ring with Aragaki Yui
- Pokémon Masters
- Stamina Garleek Nira Soba Yarou
- World Gymnastics with Zero-One
- Zero-One Attaché Weapon Series
- AI Carddass Zenonzard
- The phrase "Gotta have Aruto" more literally means "Not Aruto" so when Aruto isn't the new character in the comic, it makes sense when Izu says it.
- The shounen manga that appears in this episode is Perfuman Tsurugi (blade). It appears to be a portmanteau of perfume and man, but maybe it's supposed to be a combination of panther and man, since the character is a humanoid animal?
- Ishizumi's (石墨) name is a kanji pun on the word for sekiboku/pencil lead. Fitting for an artist.
- Ishizumi Chouichirou is probably a play on Ishinomori Shoutarou, the mangaka who created Kamen Rider.
- Morifude G-Pen refers to pens (fude) and a fountain pen tip (g-pen).
- Katsuya played Tadoroko's little brother on Kamen Rider Kabuto episode 30. He also played Arima "Maru" Maruo / Beast Dopant on Kamen Rider W episodes 31 and 32.
- Miyama Karen previously did voice work as Usami Ichika / Cure Whip on Kirakira☆Precure à la Mode.
- Kanazawa Seine might be a reference to famous voice actress Kanazawa Hana. The sei in Seine is probably "voice" (声).