Kamen Rider Zero-One 25
Jump to navigation Jump to search
I Will Save the Humagears
|Kamen Rider Zero-One episode|
|Action Director||Watanabe Jun|
|Original air date||March 1, 2020|
|Fan Rating||4.67 / 5|
|Kamen Rider Zero-One|
|< Ep 24||I Will Save the Humagears
|Ep 26 >|
|Aired with Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger 48|
Important things that happened
- Kamen Rider Jin
- Inferno Wing (インフェルノウイング)
- Burning Rain (バーニングレイン)
- Hakase Bot - Rokkaku Shinji → 博士ボット - 六角慎司
- Amatsu Gai - Sakuragi Nachi → 天津垓 - 桜木那智
- Hiden Korenosuke - Nishioka Tokuma → 飛電是之助 - 西岡徳馬
- Hiden Soreo - Yamamoto Koji → 飛電其雄 - 山本耕史
- Zero-One Junction
- Integrate foundation with Komatsu Nana
- Ikenotaira Hotel
- Ryusoulger Junction
- Hakase means doctor/doc.
- During the lab scene, Hakase used "boku" to say "I" which is more common with young men (Like Jin). At the end, after saying his job is done, he used "washi" which is the old man way of saying it.
- Also in our translations, "the Ark" as a phrase is only used by members of MetsubouJinrai.net.
- Horobi was originally a Humagear designed to be a father surrogate, explaining his paternal attitudes toward Jin.
- Rokkaku Shinji has guested on OOO and The Next before.
Gotta have Aruto!
- Now the pesky (jama) jammer is gone!