Kamen Rider Zero-One 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Truth that Bus Guide Saw
|Kamen Rider Zero-One episode|
|Action Director||Watanabe Jun|
|Original air date||September 22, 2019|
|Fan Rating||4.52 / 5|
|Kamen Rider Zero-One|
|< Ep 03||The Truth that Bus Guide Saw
|Ep 05 >|
|Aired with Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger 27|
Important things that happened
- Target Humagear Name / Profession: Buus/Bus driver
- Played by: Kanemitsu Masaki (金光真輝)
- Height: 190.0cm
- Weight: 104.3kg
- Characteristics: Onychonycteris (Extinct mammalian species)/Flight/Claws
- Anna - Ohkubo Satomi → アンナ - 大久保聡美
- Sakurai Gou - Yamada Hinata → 桜井郷 - 山田日向
- Sakurai Satoshi - Suzuki Hideto → 桜井聡 - 鈴木秀人
- Buus - Kanemitsu Masaki → バース - 金光真輝
- Male student - Oku Yuusuke → 男子学生 - 奥悠輔
- Male student - Hayashi Ichitarou → 男子学生 - 林一太朗
- Male student - Futagawa Shuuei → 男子学生 - 二川修栄
- Magiana - Shimamoto Mai (TV Asahi Announcer) → マギアナ - 島本真衣
- Super Bath Time
- There's a couple puns being used with Anna's name. In the title for the episode, the phrase "anna shinjitsu" means "that/a certain truth".
- Like other Humagear, her name is related to her job. Anna is similar to the Japanese word "annai/to guide".
- Anna's tour company is named Kuruz, with a big kanji for Kuru or "to come" on the flag.
- The screenshot from the episode shows many logos that refer to previous Rider series. From the left to right in columns:
- Hibiki Data Wave is a reference to Hibiki and W
- Take Innovation
- Jee.net. Maybe a reference to Zi-O, which is pronounced Jii-Ou?
- Frontier Media
- Hiryuu System Technology might be a reference to Ryuki
- Eye Me Communication is a reference to Ghost, with the logos being similar
- System Engineer Co. Ltd.
- Bell Air
- Fly Second Corporation
- Ohkubo Satomi, who plays Anna, was Sailor Moon in the Sailor Moon musicals.
- Yamada Hinata is a child actor who's been on Wizard, Ghost, and Ultraman series.