Kamen Rider Zero-One 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
I am the Actor Oowada Shinya
|Kamen Rider Zero-One episode|
|Action Director||Watanabe Jun|
|Original air date||November 10, 2019|
|Fan Rating||4.63 / 5|
|Kamen Rider Zero-One|
|< Ep 09||I am the Actor Oowada Shinya
|Ep 11 >|
|Aired with Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger 33|
Important things that happened
- Target Humagear Name / Profession: Assassin-chan
- Played by: Matsumura Ryunosuke (松村龍之介)
- Height: 191.3cm
- Weight: 108.5kg
- Characteristics: Extinct bird species/Fighting/Swords
- As himself - Oowada Shinya → 本人役 - 大和田伸也
- Matsuda Enji - Sakimoto Hiromi → 松田エンジ - 崎本大海
- Director - Ikki → 監督 - イッキ
- Assistant Director - Maeta Koushirou → 助監督 - 前多航史郎
- Detective - Hirako Satoru → 刑事 - 平子悟
- Journalist - Akuzawa Nana → 記者 - 阿久澤菜々
- Journalist - Hayashi Sanjuurou → 記者 - 小林三十朗
- Filming staff Humagear - Fujita Haruka → 撮影スタッフヒューマギア - 藤田春花
- Assassin-chan - Matsumura Ryunosuke → 暗殺特化ヒューマギア（暗殺ちゃん） - 松村龍之介
- Amatsu Gai - Sakuragi Nachi → 天津垓 - 桜木那智
- Zero-One Junction
- Pocket Monster Sword/Shield
- G Generations Cross Rays
- Kumon English
- Nintendo Switch Ninja Box
- Nintendo Switch Tsuri Spirits
- Ganbarizing Burst Rise 2
- Kamen Rider Reiwa the First Generation
- Looks like a mistake was made between overlapping text, so that the title for the episode didn't display. Instead, it showed the text for the location, "ZAIA Enterprise Japan".
- Assassin-chan is nicknamed An-chan, which is short for Ansatsu/assassinate.
- Giri means "duty". Enji is the first part of "enjiru" which means means "to act". Nezumi means "rat".
- Oowada Shinya voiced the villain in the Shinkenger movie and also appeared in the drama Yabe Kenzou 2 which features a lot of toku actors.
- Sakimoto Hiromi guested on TimeRanger, Guyferd, OhRanger and a few other toku shows. He's probably most known for his semi-regular role as Sumii Yuuya on Kamen Rider Gaim.
- Fujita Haruka is listed on her profile as being in Zi-O, but maybe they mean Zero-One?