TQG Station 35
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Terminal is Stolen
|Ressha Sentai Toqger episode|
|Original air date||November 9, 2014|
|Ressha Sentai Toqger|
|< Station 34||The Terminal is Stolen
|Station 36 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Drive 05|
Important things that happened
- First appearance: Station 35
- A robo formed by combining all 13 TOQ trains and Support Ressha with the Hyper Ressha Terminal.
- Rainbow Beam Cannon! -Fires beams from guns on both hands. (レインボービームキャノン！) (Used: Station 35)
- Rainbow Blade! -Slashes with a blade on the right hand. (レインボーブレード！) (Used: Station 35)
- TOQ Rainbow Final Slash! -Slashes with blades on both hands. (トッキュウレインボーファイナルスラッシュ！) (Used: Station 35)
- This and Station 30 were the highest viewed episodes at 6.9% viewership
Out of Episode Trivia
- Orange falls down in the opening
- No Super Hero Time segment before the episode this week.
- TOQ VS Kyouryuuger announced after the episode.
- New Drive after this promo.
Everyone's Train Corner
- 9000 Line
- Southern Alps Aputo Line ED90 Model Locomotive
- N2000 Line "Uzushio"