TQG Station 27
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A New Power
|Ressha Sentai Toqger episode|
|Original air date||September 7, 2014|
|Ressha Sentai Toqger|
|< Station 26||A New Power
|Station 28 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Gaim 44|
|<< TQG Special DVD|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Kirimoto Takuya
- Height: 202cm (In giant form: 44.4m)
- Weight: 198kg (In giant form: 435.6t)
- 闇形式: モヤ14422-27
- 闇装備: ビショップ系エレファント
- 闇駅名: 差迷井
- Appears to have a split personality and talks with two voices.
- Voiced by: Suzuki Reiko
- She's the new commander that's introduced in this episode. The eldest member of the Shadow Line. She's in charge of the Shadow Towns.
- Her voice actress also does the Shadow Line announcements. It is unknown if they are supposed to be from this character.
- Her name means darkness in Norwegian.
Hyper TOQ Ichigou
- Matsuura Ayu who plays Ayu was the girl that Gai saved in Gokaiger 18. She also portrayed young Kotoha on Shinkenger and was a guest on Rescue Fire 43. Both her and the other child actor appear to have the same character names as their actor names.
- This is the first episode to have an ending segment since Station 21 when they went on summer break.
- First new enemy commander of the series: Marchioness Mørk.
- Mork is in charge of the Shadow Town overseers. The overseers appear to have a chess theme.
- A bishop is a clergyman with authority and oversight, which sort of sounds like the position of an overseer in this series.
- The last overseer was Rook. One alternate name for Rook in chess is a marquess which is the male version of marchioness.
- First power-up of the series: Hyper TOQ Ichigou.
- Second Shadow Town since Station 24.
- Perhaps there's a pun in the sponsor text. It says the new commander shakes everyone up. The words New Commander (shinkanbu) sounds similar to shake up (shinkan).
- Suzuki Reiko (Mork) has one other toku credit to her name, the voice of elderly Hakutaku from DekaRanger.
- She also voices the announcer for the Shadow Line. It's unknown if the characters are supposed to be the same.
Falls Down in the Opening
Everyone's Train Corner