TQG Station 18
Jump to navigation Jump to search
If I Call Your Name
|Ressha Sentai Toqger episode|
|Original air date||June 29, 2014|
|Ressha Sentai Toqger|
|< Station 17||If I Call Your Name
|Station 19 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Gaim 35|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by : Miyake Kenta (三宅健太)
- Height: 202cm (In giant form: 44.4m)
- Weight: 189kg (In giant form: 415.8t)
- 闇形式: ゼハ22-18
- 闇装備: 頭痛系リング、宝石系ガントレット
- 闇駅名: 変頭痛
- Talks in an effeminate way, but his voice deepens when he gets angry.
- Erika - Matsui Keiko → エリカ - 松井佳子
- Shougo - 増田怜雄 → ショウゴ - 増田怜雄
- Zett - Ohkuchi Kengo → ゼット - 大口兼悟
- The headache bands of pain are similar to the band that the Monkey King wore to keep him under control.
- Zalam's new name, Nijino Akira, means "The rainbow's brilliance".
- The station's name is Henzutsuu 変頭痛 which means "strange headache". The real word is henzutsuu 偏頭痛 which means "migraine" or "partial headache". That's why Conductor points out that the first word had been changed to "strange", since kids learning kanji might get them confused since they sound the same.
- When Ring Shadow is messing with Right's name, he takes out a flashlight. At one point he apparently says "light", but the pain sound effect doesn't occur until after the light shines in his face. Then again, it could be a delayed reaction to his name being called, since right/light sound the same in Japanese.
- Zett sings the Japanese version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star which starts "Twinkle, twinkle little light".
Falls Down in the Opening
Everyone's Train Corner
- 10,000 line Express Red Arrow 1
- YR-2000 model
- F1000 model