TQG Station 24
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Making It Past the Junction
|Ressha Sentai Toqger episode|
|Original air date||August 17, 2014|
|Ressha Sentai Toqger|
|< Station 23||Making It Past the Junction
|Station 25 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Gaim 41|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Kanna Nobutoshi (神奈延年)
- Height: 213cm (In giant form: 46.9m)
- Weight: 200kg (In giant form: 440.0t)
- 闇形式: モヤ609-24
- 闇装備: ルーク系チャリオット
- 管理闇駅名: 動ヶ無イ（うごけない）
- Zett - Ohkuchi Kengo → ゼット - 大口兼悟
- When Conductor tells them their town is gone, his phrasing is very similar to the first episode when he tells them they are as good as dead. In this case, he says that their town is as good as gone.
- Rook is a chess piece. Right defeats Rook with Shogi, which is known as Japanese chess.
- Apparently the Overseers have a special naming format. Instead of Something Shadow like regular Shadow Kaijin, their names are in Overseer Chess-piece format.
- Zett takes interest in their transferring, something that he's done in a previous episode.
Falls Down in the Opening