Jyuohger Episode 34
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Giant Beast Hunter Strikes Back
|Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||October 16, 2016|
|Fan Rating||... / 5|
|Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger|
|< Ep 33||The Giant Beast Hunter Strikes Back
|Ep 35 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Ex-Aid 03|
Important things that happened
- Bang Rey - Kanna Nobutoshi → バングレイ - 神奈延年
- The Iruma River Bridge shows up again. It was last used in episode 23 for a Misao/Bang Rey fight.
- Amu interprets Cube Whale's thoughts in a scene. When she speaks for him, she uses the term "Washi" which is how elderly would refer to themselves.
- Amu character traits continuity
- Observantly notices that none of the Jyuohgers' memories were read, which foreshadows the second half of the episode.
- Poison tongue - Remarks that Cube Whale's outburst was similar to Tusk and Misao's behavior.
- To prevent their memories from being read, the Jyuohgers wear Uncle Mario's animal heads. These heads also appear in their transformation (it helps differentiate the real ones from the copies). Everyone wears their respective animal except Sela and Amu wear a seal and a zebra. Misao wears a rhino.
- The animals even participate in the roll call. After they say their name, an animal sound can be heard from the animal head. And the animal heads also appear on the Jyuohger logo in the background.
- Bang Rey tells Yamato that he should do a better job when making an imitation. This is a reference to the fake Cube Whale that the Jyuohgers were carrying around. But this can also be a reference to the fake Jyuohgers that Bang Rey creates to trick the real Jyuohgers.
- Error - At the end, Yamato, Misao, and the rest of the Jyuohgers are in separate places fighting their clones. When Cubal is revealed to be helping Bang Rey, the only one who sees this is Yamato. But Misao and the rest of the Jyuohgers act like they know this information as well.
Out of Episode Trivia
- Color of the week: Yellow