Jyuohger Episode 14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Lying Thief is Foolish
|Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||May 15, 2016|
|Fan Rating||... / 5|
|Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger|
|< Ep 13||The Lying Thief is Foolish
|Ep 15 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Ghost 31|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Kikuchi Masami
- Height: 191cm (コンティニュー身長: 38.2m)
- Weight: 172kg (コンティニュー体重: 344.0t)
- Team: Jagd
- Weapon: Arabesque Stealth Suit, Arabesque Catcher
- Genre: Collection Game
- Dorobou, to his chagrin, means "thief". He's constantly correcting people who confuse it with his name.
- Fuwa Kazuhiro - Osada Seiya → 不破数宏 - 長田成哉
- Fuwa Marin - Shiramoto Ayana → 不破まりん - 白本彩奈
- Huntajii - Naka Hiroshi → ハンタジイ - 中博史
- Jyuoh Gorilla with Kuma Axe
- Dorobouzu has a pendant on his chest that starts flashing when his three minutes of stealth is up. This is an obvious reference to Ultraman's timer.
- He also mentions that three minutes is how long people wait for their Cup Noodles to be ready.
- Dorobouzu explains his idiocy by saying that his head is literally just a cavity for storing items that he's stolen.
- Huntajii is based on the stereotypical old explorer type with the pith helmet and mustache and rifle. His name is a combination of the word 'hunter" and "jiijii" which means "old man".
Out of Episode Trivia
- Color of the week: Blue
- Japanese Humboldt penguin
- Naka Hiroshi played Roidmude 033 on Drive.
- Shiramoto Ayana played the girl singing in Garo ~Yami wo Terasu Mono~.
- 08:42 The style should be from Genis to MOTW.