|General Director||Amemiya Keita|
|Executive producer(s)||Yamawaki Takanori|
|Fan Rating||2.12 / 5 Stars|
|Original channel||TV Tokyo|
|Time||1:23 am Sat|
|Original run||October 5, 2013– December 28, 2013|
Shocking Gouraigan 衝撃ゴウライガン!!
A "love comedy battle hero" tokusatsu show created by Amemiya Keita.
Starts October 5, 2013 (Saturday) at 1:23 AM.
In a world separate from the humans is a place called Chou Shinkai. In this world lives super beings called Hikaribito. However, among such people are those who commit crimes. Such people are known as Kageribito. The ruler of Chou Shinkai is the Shinkai King.
There are monsters in Chou Shinkai called Magii (マギー). When Magii appear in the human world, they can be seen by people with strong spiritual senses. Since ancient times, Magii have been called mononoke or youkai.
Hikaribito Gou and Navi travel across Chou Shinkai in their ship, the Bunba, to deliver the Kageribito to the land of exile. But when the transport mission goes wrong, Gou must gather a team of five brave people before the 1000 soldiers arrive in 100 days.
Chou Shinkai 兆真界 - Where the Hikaribito and Kageribito live. Ruled by Shinkai King. Name is probably a mix between a trillion/兆 and True World/真界 which implies the world is a trillion times greater than True World.
Hikaribito (光人) - The inhabitants of Chou Shinkai. Their names mean "Beings of light".
Kageribito (陰人) - Criminals in Chou Shinkai. Their names mean "Beings of darkness".
|Gou - Katou Takahiro → ゴウ - 加藤貴宏|
Hikaribito Gou's human form.
|Rai - Shimegi Enoku → ライ - 標 永久|
Hikaribito Rai's Human form
|Geki - Hirose Tomoki → ゲキ - 廣瀬智紀|
Hikaribito Geki's Human form
|Shou - Kasuya Nami → ショウ - 粕谷奈美|
Hikaribito Shou's Human form
|Gan - Yamamoto Shouma → ガン - 山本匠馬|
Hikaribito Gan's Human form
|Wakabayashi Shinji - Wakamatsu Toshihide → 若林シンジ - 若松俊秀|
Kageribito Jin's Human form
|Kai Hitomi - Shinkawa Yua → 界ヒトミ - 新川優愛|
The heroine. An ordinary girl who can see monsters.
|Granny - Asaoka Megumi → おばあちゃん - 麻丘めぐみ
|Kanzaki Rurika - Dan Mitsu → 神崎ルリカ - 壇蜜|
|Homeless Yamashita - Suwa Tarou → ホームレス山下 - 諏訪太朗
Drunkard, sells junk to Kai's grandmother
|Morita Ryouko - Andou Haruka → 森田リョーコ - 安藤 遥|
|Tachibana Akiko - Rio → 橘アキコ - Rio
||Asaoka Mirei Mama - Asaoka Mirei → アサオカミレイママ - 朝岡実嶺|
|Navi - Hoshino Akari → ナヴィ - 星野あかり
Controls Gou's ship.
|Surfer Jane - Kawamura Rika → サーファージェーン - 川村りか|
|Rin - Miyaji Mao → リン - 宮地真緒
||Haku - Hotaru Yukijiro → ハク - 螢雪次朗 |
|Yumi-san - Yoshino Yumi → ゆみさん - 芳野友美平
||Bun girl (Asaoka Mirei's friend) - Ishiwatari Asami → Uncredited - 石渡麻美|
|The Garigari popsicle Magii - Takahashi Takuro → Uncredited - 高橋卓郎
||Dancing Girl - Amanda Caroline → Uncredited - アマンダ・キャロライン|
- Hikaribito Gou - Wada Sanshirou → 光人ゴウ - 和田三四郎
- Hikaribito Rai - Akiyama Tomohiko → 光人ライ - 秋山智彦
- Hikaribito Geki - Iwakami Hirokazu → 光人ゲキ - 岩上弘数
- Hikaribito Shou - Hino Ayako → 光人ショウ - 日野綾子
- Hikaribito Gan - Maeda Hiroshi → 光人ガン - 前田浩
- Kageribito Jin - Shirahama Kouji → 陰人ジン - 白濱孝次
|Episode 01||Daredevil||大胆不敵||October 5, 2013||Inoue Toshiki||Amemiya Keita|
|Episode 02||Debauchery||酒池肉林||October 12, 2013||Abe Mitsuyoshi|
|Episode 03||Delirious Dancing||狂喜乱舞||October 19, 2013||Era Kei|
|Episode 04||Dual-Gifted Dame||才色兼備||October 26, 2013||Kaneda Ryuu|
|Episode 05||Absolute Justice||絶対正義||November 2, 2013||Amemiya Keita|
|Episode 06||Naturally Beautiful Scenery||花鳥風月||November 9, 2013||Abe Mitsuyoshi|
|Episode 07||Absurd||笑止千万||November 16, 2013||Era Kei|
|Episode 08||Very Strange||奇奇怪怪||November 23, 2013|
|Episode 09||Cycle: Birth, Death, Rebirth||輪廻転生||November 30, 2013||Kaneda Ryuu|
|Episode 10||Outageous||言語道断||December 7, 2013||Abe Mitsuyoshi|
|Episode 11||Reap What You Sow||自業自得||December 14, 2013||Amemiya Keita|
|Episode 12||Full of Ups and Downs||波乱万丈||December 21, 2013||Kaneda Ryuu|
|Episode 13||The First and Last Time||空前絶後||December 28, 2013||Amemiya Keita|
- Shinkawa Yua was in Go-Busters Mission 41 as Saotome Reika / Phantom Thief Pink Buster. She plays Hitomi, who can see monsters when in disguised. Hitomi means "eye" in Japanese so her character name is fitting.
- Wakamatsu Toshihide, who is also known for his tokusatsu role as Yuuki Gai / Black Condor in Choujin Sentai Jetman.
- Yamamoto Shouma is familiar with both the main director and writer's works, since he's a regular on Garo (directed and written by Amemiya Keita) and played two characters on Kamen Rider Kiva (written by Inoue)
- Suwa Tarou has guested on a million tokusatsu shows.
- Asaoka Mirei plays a character with the same name as her. Former AV actress. Owns a bar called Asaoka Mirei's Bar.
- Kawamura Rika was a guest on Gokaiger 28.
- Shimegi Enoku was on Fourze 30-32 and Daimajin Kanon.
- Replaces Garo ~Yami wo Terasu Mono~ since it's taking its time slot on TV-Tokyo.
- Shougeki has kanji, so that would mean "shocking". Gouraigan isn't a word.
- Shou is probably 翔 which means flight.
- Geki is probably 激 which means violent or 撃 which means attack or 劇 which means theater.
- Gou is probably 剛 which means strength.
- Rai is probably 雷 which means thunder.
- Gan is probably 頑 which means stubborn or 岩 which means boulder.
- Another thing to note is that all the given names for the characters are written in katakana.
T-N Release List
|Click to expand|