Mashin Sentai Kiramager Start Dash Special
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Episode Start Dash Special|
Start Dash Special
|Mashin Sentai Kiramager episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||May 24, 2020|
|Fan Rating||3.5 / 5|
|Mashin Sentai Kiramager|
|< Episode Zero TV version||Start Dash Special
|Mashin Talk 01 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Zero-One President Special PART.02|
Important things that happened
- Due to the impact of the Covid-19, May 24th's episode will be a compilation of cut footage from episodes 1 and 2.
- The cut footage amounts to around 5 minutes 19 seconds, which is about 23 percent of the episode length.
- It's revealed from the cut footage that the king already knew what the five Kiramei Stone vehicles would be. The pattern on the Kiramei Changers show this. Whether this will be canonical or not is unknown.
- One cut recurring things is Jyuuru forgetting people's honorifics.
- The first time he calls Sayo just by her name, which she responds in a cut scene "So emotional!".
- Later, Jyuuru apologizes for forgetting the honorifics at the end of a cut scene at the end of episode one. He definitely addresses his team members with -san in episode 2.
- Another of the cut scenes is Sena telling Jyuuru that he doesn't have to call her Sena-san anymore. Which is true, for the rest of the series Jyuuru addresses her as just Sena without the honorific.