Mashin Sentai Kiramager Episode 28
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mashin Sentai Kiramager episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||October 18, 2020|
|Fan Rating||4.83 / 5|
|Mashin Sentai Kiramager|
|< Ep 27||Shiguru Weeping
|Ep 29 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Saber 07|
Important things that happened
- Kirei Kirei
- Shin Hyakkei
- Stunt Shot
- Cook-Do Szechwan Mapo Tofu with Takeuchi Ryoma
- 35th Super Mario Brothers
- Episode title "Shiguru Weeping" (時雨泣き) is based on 時雨の記. 
- Shiguru's movie "I Shout My Love For You in the Center of the Universe" is a reference to "Crying Out Love in the Center of the World" (世界の中心で、愛をさけぶ) a famous Japanese drama and novel.
- Hakobuu is based on Japanese for "to transport" (hakobu). He's played by veteran tokusatsu voice actor Inada Tetsu who famously voices Doggie Krueger on DekaRanger.
- Gomoryuu looks like it's a combination of bat (koumori) and dragon (ryuu).
- Shiguru and Jyuuru are copying their act from the comedian duo Pekopa.