Mashin Sentai Kiramager Episode 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
My Friend Became 5 Years Old
|Mashin Sentai Kiramager episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||April 12, 2020|
|Fan Rating||4.23 / 5|
|Mashin Sentai Kiramager|
|< Ep 05||My Friend Became 5 Years Old
|Ep 07 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Zero-One 31|
Important things that happened
- *Rolland Raising
Jamenju Cloud Hildon
- Height: 44.5m
- Weight: 1469.3t
- Dark Beast: Hildon
- Evil Mask: Cloud → On Earth, a computer thing that stores lot of data on a network or server
Digital Camera Jamen
- Voiced by: Horie Shun
- Height: 183cm
- Weight: 168kg
- Evil Mask: Digital Camera → Earth device used to capture pictures of video footage
- Nissin No Soup Bastard Curry Meshi
- Sun-Star Kiramager bubble series
- Nintendo Switch
- Puzzles & Dragons Gold
- Kiramager CD giveaway
- Shiguru is reading a book with the title "Natura modern oeconomica".
- Sayo losing her memory and referring to the guys as Oniichan might be a reference to her actresses previous work on Ghost, a character who frequently referred to her older brother as Oniichan.
- Umon Seiju played MammothRanger in ZyuRanger.
- When Sayo transforms, she thrusts out her hands like holding a DinoBuckler. Her final pose looks like an inverse of PteraRanger's. This would be in honor of Umon Seiju's guest appearance since he was on ZyuRanger.
- The hint for Cloud Hildon's location should have been obvious, since the digital camera would send data to the cloud.
- When childlike Sayo transforms, she messes up her catchphrase and basically says "chicken wings and beans". So when she does her pose, there's chicken wings and beans in a pod in the background.
- Episode title "My Friend Became 5 Years Old" (Tsure ga Gosai ni Narimachite ツレが5才になりまちて) is based on "My Friend Became Depressed (Tsure ga Utsu ni Narimashite ツレがうつになりまして。)
- The Kiramager title has Narimachite which is the chibi/baby way of saying Narimashite. This was used earlier in the season for the baby Mashin who'd yell out "Machiin" instead of "Mashiin" when changing from rock to Mashin form.