Mashin Sentai Kiramager Episode 15
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Listen to the Voice of Takamichi
|Mashin Sentai Kiramager episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||July 19, 2020|
|Fan Rating||4.31 / 5|
|Mashin Sentai Kiramager|
|< Ep 14||Listen to the Voice of Takamichi
|Ep 16 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Zero-One 39|
Important things that happened
Jamenju Wanage Hildon
- Height: 57.8m
- Weight: 1522.5t
- Dark Beast: Hildon
- Evil Mask: Ring Toss (Wanage) → An Earth game where you toss a ring on a stick
- Maruyama Rikako - Kiuchi Maru → 丸山リカコ - 木内舞留
- Pokemeon Go Fest 2020
- Kiramager Live Show Theatre G-Rosso
- Jintai no Survival! and Ganbareiwa!! Robocon!
- Snack Selection 2020
- Attack Zero
- Shiguru tries to film in front of a statue of Ninomiya Kinjirou, whose statue is found often in front of schools, portrayed as someone always reading/studying when he can. The director calls him Kin-chan before Shiguru cuts him off.
- They play a game of Daruma-san falls down, similar to red light/green light. The doll is named Daruma-san, and people would color in one eye to make a wish. If the wish came true the other eye would be colored in. Normally the phrase is "Daruma-san falls down" (Daruma-san ga koronda) but in this case, they add Yodom to the phrase (Daruma-san ga Yondonda).
- Kurantula would transform people into the Daruma-san dolls if they failed the game. There were also Daruma-san dolls floating in the water in Jodomheim.
- When Kurantula first appears, the rangers thought he was the Daruma-San Falls Down Jamen, since they've never met him before.
- Must have filmed after the Covid-19 restrictions, since many people on screen are wearing masks.
- Rikako plays a shinigami, a Japanese equivalent to a grim reaper.