Kamen Rider Gaim 05
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Comeback! The Strawberry Arms of Friendship!
|Kamen Rider Gaim episode|
|Original air date||November 10, 2013|
|Kamen Rider Gaim|
|< Ep 04||Comeback! The Strawberry Arms of Friendship!
|Ep 06 >|
|Aired with Kyouryuuger Brave 36|
Important things that happened
Kamen Rider Guridon
User: Jounouchi Hideyasu (Team Invitto's Leader)
Acorn Arms (Donguri Arms ドングリアームズ)
- Upon transformation - Never Give Up （ネバーギブアップ）
- Donkachi ドンカチ
- A mallet weapon.
Kamen Rider Kurokage
User: Hase Ryouji (Team Raid Wild's Leader)
Pinecone Arms (Matsubokkuri Arms マツボックリアームズ)
- Upon transformation - Strike in the Shadow (Ichigeki In The Shadow! 一撃・イン・ザ・シャドウ)
- Kagematsu 影松
- A long spear weapon.
- Height: 235cm
- Weight: 150kg
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Cid mentions that the forest is called Helheim's Forest for the first time. "Helheim ("house of Hel") is one of the nine worlds of Norse mythology. It is ruled by Hel, the monstrous daughter of the trickster god Loki and his wife Angrboda. This cold, dark and misty abode of the dead is located in the world of Niflheim, on the lowest level of the Norse universe. No one can ever leave this place..." 
- "Can't have you letting us down." should be "We'd rather you didn't look down on us."
- Guridon should be "Come On" and Kurokage should have the "Soiryaa" sounds.
- "unsightly bugs scurrying about" should mean "to be disgusted".