Go-Busters Mission 27
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Escape the Mazelike Complex!
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Original air date||August 26, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 26||Escape the Mazelike Complex!
|Mission 28 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Fourze 48|
|Go-Busters VS Beet Buster VS J >>|
Air date: August 26, 2012
Important things that happened
- Enter breaks into a biology lab so that he can upgrade Messiah. He's caught by a scientist who knocks something down, catching Enter's eye.
- Gorisaki and Jin develop protector suits to simulate the inside of the subdimension.
- Hiromu and J meet with Dr. Kudou but notice something's off.
- It turns out that Enter has taken Kudou's daughter hostage and is forcing him to upgrade Messiah. The Busters chase after the Metaroid, but are split up.
- Blue Buster encounters Kudou's daughter and is surprised to find that she's sort of a vacuous, gaudy school girl.
- When they're fighting in the artificial subdimension, Jin reveals that he installed a new mode to their devices that will temporarily cancel the effects. To do this, they start spinning the circle on their braces, which cause the device to say "Turn, Turn, Turn".
- Mushikago = Bug trap
- Voiced by Takato Yasuhiro
- Motif: Bug trap, Surveillance cameras
- Metavirus: KAKUSU 隠す (To Hide)
- Code number: M-45
- Ideal Environment - A complicated building
- Type Beta
- Augmentations - Surveillance machine gun
- Main command - To create an artificial subdimension.
- The zord can emit a fake subdimension that shrinks.
Enter's Outfit of the Week
- The kanji Ku 工 in Kudo can mean "to engineer" as well.
- When Jin picks up the photo of Kudou's daughter, he asks "Is this your daughter" with a little linger on the sentence.
- Misaki is apparently the same age as Youko.
- When Youko and J are lost on the stairs, J says that Youko is lost. The term he uses is "maigo" which means "lost child" literally. It's sort of a funny moment since he's being his usual insensitive self, and since the writers of this show like portraying Youko as really young.
Writer: Mouri Nobuhiro 毛利亘宏
Director: Shibasaki Takayuki 柴﨑貴行