Go-Busters Mission 18
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Joint Operation 3000 Meters Underground
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Original air date||June 24, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 17||Joint Operation 3000 Meters Underground
|Mission 19 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Fourze 40|
Air date: June 24, 2012
Important things that happened
- The Megazord appears underground, out of reach of most the Buster Machines. The group split up to handle the Metaroid and various Megazords in this episode.
- Voiced by Sugita Tomokazu
- Motif - Drills
- Metavirus - HORU ver. 2 (to dig 掘る)
- Code number: D-10
- Ideal Environment - 3000 m underground
- Speaks very politely. Ryuuji notes that they've fought this type of Metraoid before, despite the difference in personality. When Youko and J find him, he pretends to be lost and asking for directions. His dying cry is: "But I'm just an ordinary drill!"
- The first Drillroid appeared in episode 8. The code numbers are the same, even though the Metavirus is called version 2 now. The first Drillroid was blue, while this one is red. Both their Megazords are type Alpha.
- Type Alpha
- Augmentations - Twin drill shoulders
- Main command - To dig up underground Enetron and send it to the subdimension.
- In this episode we learn the offshoot Megazords are called Bugzords. Drillzord 2 was able to create four Bugzords, more than any previous Megazord. It's possible that it was capable of doing this because it was sitting on a pile of Enetron for some time before the Busters reached it.
- Jin transforms into Beet Buster without J. The parts come off J to form Beet Buster, but they remain on J. This explains why Jin and J in his full armament were able to appear together in the first episode, but not why their system is designed this way or what advantages it has in being done this way.
- Even though Jin is an avatar, he needed to transform into Beet Buster to carry Hiromu much easier.
- Youko learns the meaning of the English words "beetle" and "stag". She starts referring to J by his name in Japanese, particularly focusing on the Jueki part. We learn that Youko likes bugs. Youko's batteries run out, so J feeds her tree sap to restore her calories.
- Usada becomes obviously jealous of J when Youko expresses that she likes him. He's quickly reassured when Youko tells him that he's her only Buddyroid.
- Apparently Enetron exists in a raw state underground.
- One of the few episodes where Enter does not appear at all. In a previous episode, Enter didn't physically appear, but his voice did when Hiromu pretended to be him.
- This week, all the previous enemy Megazords were added to the Asahi webpage (except the new one from last week). Previously, the Vaglass page only contained data on the Metaroids. It should be noted that the names of the Megazords follow a "item" + "zord" pattern. So this week's Megazord is named Drillzord 2.